Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The reason for picking your character's name.
Why did Kwal eat the last slice of pizza?
There are many places online that say "Click here," so I took it to the logical conclusion. Or maybe the illogical one.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Peter_File came from a British TV mini series called The IT crowd and It was pronounced Pedofile and I just though it was hilarious so I borrowed the name. 
I have no clue.
I just woke up one day and "Hande" name was in Warband profile.
Around the time I really started gaming, perhaps Freelancer, I was reading the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili. Hypnerotomachia was a tad long and I couldn't remember the exact spelling off the top of my head and Hypernoma was born.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I and some fellow brothers gave me the name Nexodus, it has no meaning to be honest, but it was seen as an aristocratic name, I liked it and used it ever since.
I was playing the first Dungeon Siege (I believe) when I got to the point of naming my character and "Talgion" just popped into my head (like most of my character names). It's been my default (i.e. "Can't think of anything else") fantasy name ever since. The "Cheeseliker" part comes from my normal gamertag "ILIK3CH33Z" ("I like cheese"). Just wanted to incorporate that into my name somehow.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
A name i use for every game accept this, " Flounder." I got the name by playing a server in css and the admin did not like my name being New_Player, ( At the time i did not know this sense i was a nooby  ;D) he secretly changed it to flounder at the time i was like Wtf?! But ive had it sence Smile

How i got Shotgun for this game i just came back from a trip from my papa's and he let me see his 12 gauge. So shotgun came to mind  8)
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
I'm annoying.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(07-07-2012, 08:48 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: I'm annoying.

We know that already.
Start the game already!