Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The reason for picking your character's name.
(14-07-2012, 12:56 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: Slight twist on a Scottish term for me  Wink

I'd like to know as well.

And Sir Winkledink certainly does evoke that kind of image.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(14-07-2012, 08:24 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Chibbi link=topic=3485.msg35832#msg35832 date=1342270611]
Slight twist on a Scottish term for me  Wink

I'd like to know as well.
[/quote]
A Glaswegian term to be sure
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I'll make it easier since Hyper was going to make you search through 20 pages!

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chib
Well that's plan weird... musta deleted a letter when posting Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
A less cute name than I imagined.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Or, we can pretend it's "Chibi" and then say it's japanese for small/cute. Which would fit the sound a bit more.
(14-07-2012, 08:36 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: Or, we can pretend it's "Chibi" and then say it's japanese for small/cute. Which would fit the sound a bit more.
Japanese slang for short person... You a midget Chibbi????
- Fingus
Nope! I'll let you guys enjoy what I love being with some more Scottish terms! Big Grin www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bawbag

And on topic: Yeah I love your names guys...  Wink
Hah, awesome.
An old fantasy role play forum I used to be a major part of when I was 9 had several different races all with their own complete languages and translators. I was looking for a name for an elf that wielded fire magic. I typed "Consuming fire" that translated loosely to "Maskan Rill", Individually it means "Fire" and  "Flame". I've had this username for EVERYTHING Ever since.
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001