Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The reason for picking your character's name.
Damn you Hyper... Tongue
When I was 9 I beated up my friends with sticks pretending it to be swords.
Normal really...
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
(14-07-2012, 09:59 PM)Sir Winkledink link Wrote: When I was 9 I beated up my friends with sticks pretending it to be swords.
Normal really...

We used the original official Lightsaber toys, so durable, I still have 4 of them intact.
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
I thought I would give myself a knightly name.
One of the knights of the round table.. I got this idea from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Great Movie!!!
FC_Gareth- 43 Pikeman
FC_Gaheris - 26 man at arms
Long time ago when i started play World of Warcraft. I had no idea about name so i clicked random and Corhex appears ! So i changed it into Corhax.
I thought trolololol: Fred Frederickus ... why not?
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
I mashed my fingers on the keyboard, and out popped "Lkenage." Figured nobody would take it, and the name is really really easy to type too.

Plus, it's fun to try and pronounce in your head. I get anything from  "El-Kenh-Age" to "Lick-Nai-Juh." I personally pronounce it "El-Kuh-Nah-J" in my head. The name looks really weird.

Fun part is when I don't capitalize the "L" in my name. It confuses people out of their mind, and that's always fun for me.
Oren Ashwood is the name I go by in the s.c.a *society for creative anachronism* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui5-WIps-...re=related if you want a sample of what we do.  Oren itself is from a gothic-gaelic name I found and Ashwood because of my favored weapon, a pike made of ashwood.
I picked my name after my dog's name Big Grin and ita pretty rare and unique imo