Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legandarys
Something like every boss can drop a legendary and its 1/32 to get it!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(04-06-2012, 04:18 PM)Lollo link Wrote: [quote author=Art2X link=topic=3487.msg28347#msg28347 date=1338411062]
I killed more than 15k nords, and I have no legendary

I've played since 0.2.6, killed prince a lot of times, killed something like 1500x Warlords, killed Thor, killed Odin. 0 legendaries.
Obtaining legendaries is supposed to be difficult, there was a period when they were easy to be found (except for me  ;D ), and as a result everyone (except me xD ) had 2-3 legendaries. I think the best way would be in the middle. Not so difficult like now, but not so easy like before.
[/quote]

That was what i was thinking for myself Lollo, its good to see it was not only me(well i feel better now lol) Big Grin. I couldnt even get a legendary when einherjars were shitting war picks all around, i had to buy my main char.'s legendaries and had no legendary drop for once. So for me it was already hard to obtain them.

But still i think there should be an easy way to get "at least some of the legendaries" for new players. Maybe adding less powerful easier to obtain legendaries might fix the problem. Then maybe we can see "i want to trade my 2 weaker legendary for a better one" requests.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Being an old player w/o legendary drops isn't too rare tbh Sad.

My friend and myself both fall into that category aswell Tongue. Joined roughly the same time as lollo Big Grin.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(04-06-2012, 07:37 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Something like every boss can drop a legendary and its 1/32 to get it!

So one in every 32 players have a legendary?

Then they're hardly rare are they?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(04-06-2012, 10:22 PM)Senni link Wrote: Being an old player w/o legendary drops isn't too rare tbh Sad.

My friend and myself both fall into that category aswell Tongue. Joined roughly the same time as lollo Big Grin.

this Tongue I used to play NI a lot, beat prince a fair number of times and killed loads before shared loot thing. Never have I had a legendary drop (not counting Grinders) and never understood how some people managed to be so lucky*, and that's the feeling the majority should have imo. The important thing is to keep the legendary weapons 'mystical' while making sure there are enough interesting weapons which are easier to obtain, by crafting or matketplace. The devs have done an excellent job at that I think. It isn't necessary for new players (or old) to get a legendary, there are enough useful weapons to go with (I hope there will be more in the future though).

Point being, all these suggestions are creative and nice in the way of having an extra option to get legendary items, but I think it wouldn't benefit the mod. Legendaries are an extra, not a means which is necessary to beat the game and the whole fun in them being there is that you know there's no way you'll ever get one, until you suddenly do Smile

*turns out some weren't, but I think they were duly punished hehe
The legendaries are fine the way they are. 1/32 is way too often, that means my chance of getting a legendary is easier than making a master crafted weapon, so what would be the point in making them? If you really want a legendary then save up money and offer a good price in the trade section. Dreaded picks and dragon axes are so common now they don't even really feel like legendaries because you will almost always have one person with one of them in the game at any given time. I haven't got any legendaries myself, but im toughing it out and eventually ill have enough money to buy one from someone who has too many, and thats how it should be. If they were easier to get what would you aspire for in the game?
Lol look at trading! They are 4 mil worth! And i 1/32 everysecond round someone on the server can find it but you can have no luck and after 10 rounds someonefind it!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Jalau, not 4 mil, but 1,5-2 mil. It's too much for Dreaded Pick, which has 1 more damage than Steel Cutter, which is craftable and rather cheap in compare with legendaries. Also there are not so many men with legendaries, xFirestormx.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I had offers for my Dreaded War Pick which were more than 5 Million.
this is overpriced!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator