Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question for the ''NI Community''
Hello Pandora! And Welcome to Nord Invasion Community.

Basically there is no most effective class, every class contributes to the team in it's own way. Infantry is good for protecting the swadians in a shield walls or slash behind shielders. Quite good for normal mode outside of base combat.
Pikeman is known as an easy pick with no much skills needed, good against shields as it can break them quite fast or even penetrate.
Archer is for more advanced players who likes a challenge, very good for long range killing.
Crossbowman, is basically camp and shoot class, with a lot of dmg power.

But mostly people are leveling up at least 4 characters of each class to have each type and to see what they like best. However there's a respec option if you don't like your current class you started with but it costs some fee for doing so (however NI donators has an option for a free respec).

I myself started as Infantry, continued with Xbow, then Archer and Pikeman.

So pick what you think it's "your style of gameplay" and start with that Wink.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(08-07-2014, 01:17 AM)Nka19 link Wrote: Pikeman is known as an easy pick with no much skills needed

Most fun to play imo. Don't forget to spec into a support class as well
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(09-07-2014, 01:40 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=28571.msg186276#msg186276 date=1404782227]
Pikeman is known as an easy pick with no much skills needed

Most fun to play imo. Don't forget to spec into a support class as well
[/quote]
Yes, the support class is really important if you want to help the team you should spent your Assist XP after you reached lvl 32 into your support class and upgrade it to t2 and when you reached Rag the next one. Soon as you reached try to reach t4 and get a SHC/Surengeon Kit so you can help the team.
This is just an advance what you should do if you want to help the team Smile
Yours most sincerely
Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling