Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and blade warband : Steam Workshop
I guess its done with zip files, so you could just name the all the same thing just make sure that the files in the zip files are called NordInvasion I guess and then they would extract into the same place. Otherwise I dunno Tongue
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
If the worst comes to worst. You could just link to the NI website or to an external download? I mean just putting Nord up on the front page of the workshop would surely increase popularity on its own.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Orrr.... some Dev's could do some dev magic and maybe the dlc is an auto install script thing
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Why uploading the ZIP file from 500mb, if we can also upload the Updater that has less mb?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(11-07-2014, 08:19 PM)Winter link Wrote: Wouldn't it make sense to just have them download the autoupdater, which I'm sure is less than 500mb, and then have that download the rest for them?

(11-07-2014, 07:42 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Why uploading the ZIP file from 500mb, if we can also upload the Updater that has less mb?

Hmm, looks the same O.o
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(11-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Maroon link Wrote: The problem is, though, from what I understand, that Steam makes a separate folder in the modules folder for each mod you're subscribed to. So if NI were to be released in three parts you'd get three incomplete modules.

Like I said before, the workshop downloads everything into a folder in Modules. A possibility could be to add a file telling people to move the NI updater to the main Modules folder and run it there. It's not exactly an elegant way of going around, but it might be possible.

However, another point I heard was that Valve's rules regarding Warband's workshop are unclear for now. Will they accept a single file instead of an entire module?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Apparently somebody has posted the mod on the workshop already, although it is merely a link to the NI website's download page.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=284764940
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
There is a bug on workshop nobody cant download anything so this why everyone put a download link.
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.