Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bows with 2+ bowstrings
Shooting multiple projectiles in Ni causes server lag as seen on waves 20 when Odin throws (sometimes even crashing the server). If you have a whole lot of Swadians shooting multiple projectiles at the same times as a who bunch of Nords how do you think the server will hold up? I also seem to remember having this conversation with Hypernoma in teamspeak sometime ago and he said it would never happen
you all realise that the bow in the picture shows one really long string wrapped around a few times. there are no "two strings". anyway, how exactly does one shoot a bow with two strings? would we first have to craft another two arms before we could use this weapon? or do we just wait until one bow string breaks and we then move onto the other one?
Well it could be possible like Legolas shooting multiple arrows during the fight in Helms Deep, but even the elves do not shoot multiple arrows. So this idea is maybe nice and would not be sooo off topic= but it would just go away from the Swadian idea as Winter said.
You just cannot have the same good skills as some nords, otherwise there would be no challenge in this game anymore.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Well, the idea I had was just to make bows look more powerfull and "cooler", not to increase the amount of missiles shot at once.
I got the main idea from the game Monster Hunter and thought such a bow would look really nice;
I close this with our old style now.

No.