Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Thread for Newbies
(30-09-2014, 04:33 AM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=32222.msg199818#msg199818 date=1412032837]
This is a pretty cool idea, maybe have NI mentors? Where the new players can add these dedicated mentors to help them out and give tips.
It is a pretty nice idea with those mentors, but the thing is how should the newer players be able to add you? Maybe there should pop up a page where you can see the names of these "mentors" when you join the game the first time.
I myself enjoy pretty much playing with the newer players and help them to reach more levels in a run. Sure I do not get that many XP as I gain during a Hard Run(or even the greens), but the constantly growing player base should get a support from the more experienced players who play the game already for a while, so that they can do Rag/Hard on day on their own Smile
[/quote]
They can contact mentors through the forums, have some sort of list appear in game for the NI mentors. Maybe a some sort of visual indicator.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Isn't this sort of like a game admin.......? (I thought game admins should be a mentor to new players anyway?)
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(30-09-2014, 12:03 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Isn't this sort of like a game admin.......? (I thought game admins should be a mentor to new players anyway?)
In a way yes but this would be a dedicated group if people for mentoring, instead of bothering some Admins Tongue
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
it will be a dedicated team without the admin powers, people that go into normal servers help lvl and answer any questions they have.

to me this sounds perfect, without my house i wouldnt have a clue what to do im glad i found them early tbh
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
The mentor idea is really great, I was thinking something similar when I created this topic http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg198288

I thought it would be great to have a way to connect willing veteran player and new players but how to do it, I wasn't so sure. I also thought it might be helpful to have some sort of FAQ as well.
As it looks this great idea got stuck over the time I just reply to give my support and bump it up.

Should admins decide to create a topic perhaps to list mentors for new players, I volunteer to help...

Cheer up !