Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
(06-10-2014, 11:17 AM)Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Usain Bolt link=topic=32601.msg200855#msg200855 date=1412579242]
Ok, i could use some explanation. I'm getting sync error very often (i'd say 50% of times) on spawn waves when i try to replace items and when i just decide to die to avoid that i usually get spawnbugged. What am i doing wrong?

Side note: shouldn't that time between waves on normal shorter? At least after those first few?
when i get the snyc error i just dont die and just pickup my weapons again and wait until next spawn to try again where it usually works and if it doesn't i just wait for the next spawn again
[/quote]

ok best way that alot of us have found with the sync error is...

dont do it as soon as last is killed, this is to prevent double spawning that it wil sync error you ive been told, give it a good 5 secs to countdown to make sure you are defo in the spawn time if this fails to work then i do not know what is going on sorry
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I know 1 thing. Do NOT go spectate to die manually  :-\
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(06-10-2014, 12:52 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I know 1 thing. Do NOT go spectate to die manually  :-\

yea if you are going to do it that way make sure you do it before last is killed
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
nice work, thx
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Patch Release: 0.7.2

In the past, we have kept to a general rule of periodic large patches (often followed by a hotfix or two).  This has served us fairly well but slows down our ability to release fixes and updates for some of the various changes we want to make.

Our plan now is to make more frequent smaller patches as we have them ready so that things like banners, maps, bug fixes are available sooner instead of holding them back for the major releases.  This means the third decimal in our version number should incrementing more often.

0.7.2 contains...
- all the patches we silently released since 0.7.1
- the latest banner pack
- a few map updates
- a texture fix or two
- the latest item stat adjustments so that they display properly in-game

The Nord items have also been updated with the information given in the Community Project - Nord Weapons Dropping thread.  Thanks for your help and please continue posting items that have been missed!

We are still investigating the spawn bugs and will create a patch for them as soon as possible.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Might give me a reason to use that Auto-Updater.
Nice work.
That is a pretty cool idea.
Thank you for this new patch, it is great Smile

EDIT: I found one more bug yesterday, but I am not sure if it already got fixed.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Good work
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Awesome but do u have to download a new auto updater (mine is from before 0.7.0) to update nordinvasion now or can i use that old one?
AFG

The Auto Updater will work fine.  I still use mine I downloaded at .5.5