Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
(27-04-2015, 11:55 AM)Xen link Wrote: Awesome thanks for the update guys! Good work.
and Bobo I wouldn't worry too much about that it just means the image hasn't been edited yet Smile
Kip's hardest job Tongue

Right Kip? 8) Anyways, changes sounds interesting, I'll test it when I get home Smile

Thanks for the updates.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(27-04-2015, 11:55 AM)Xen link Wrote: Awesome thanks for the update guys! Good work.
and Bobo I wouldn't worry too much about that it just means the image hasn't been edited yet Smile
(27-04-2015, 01:20 PM)Kip link Wrote: Good catch on the start screen.  It is in now. (..)

Smile I never worry as long as things work alright, start screen is really unsignifficant.
By now I only had a chance to play one of the updated maps (almost got killed as I started to shield on the wrong side of cades, lol), hope to get some more in the evening. It's always so much fun to see the familiar maps changed and to look for new tactics under new circumstances. Keep on the GJ guys.  Smile
Everyone who was not updated just crashed on wave 7 in DB event (most likely because of Nord Battle Priest).
I suggest updating your game before playing.
(27-04-2015, 05:19 PM)bluzark link Wrote: Everyone who was not updated just crashed on wave 7 in DB event (most likely because of Nord Battle Priest).
I suggest updating your game before playing.

That happened last night at the FV event.  On wave 9 the 2 people who had not updated properly crashed when the priests spawned.  When they did update and get back in later on, it worked just fine for them.

And also its Nord Heavy Battle Priest now.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Seeing this a suggestion for NI team comes to my mind: would it be possible to annouce an update in (let's say) 3 days advance? Then ppl would know to upgrade in the morning before they get in a crash and they don't know why.
If I see a single further "+1" I will reset your characters to level 1.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
i do simply love you hypernoma
(28-04-2015, 04:44 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: If I see a single further "+1" I will reset your characters to level 1.

I guess it does not refer to my post directly above? Something got removed?
Actually, what's the rush with this math symbol? Ppl often express this way their support to what's just been said. If they type "I support this" it's ok, if they type you-know-what it's not ok? I don't get it...
in order to prevent mass spam bobo, i have seen entire threads with said sentence on other forums
(28-04-2015, 06:47 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=32601.msg229157#msg229157 date=1430239484]
If I see a single further "+1" I will reset your characters to level 1.

I guess it does not refer to my post directly above? Something got removed?
Actually, what's the rush with this math symbol? Ppl often express this way their support to what's just been said. If they type "I support this" it's ok, if they type you-know-what it's not ok? I don't get it...
[/quote]
If you want to go by original forum definitions, it means +1 to my post count (aka post farming), and basically spam. Also, to explicitly support something, users quote it and type "QFT" ("quoted for truth").

P.S. kids these days.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.