Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
Thanks for the update, I can't wait until Jager, er i mean somebody gets the new legendary. Just messing with you! Smile The partisan is really nice looking as well, its a shame I don't have a marauder.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
What are the 3 new house crafted  items and stats?
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(05-03-2015, 01:32 AM)Trialsking link Wrote: What are the 3 new house crafted  items and stats?
partizan(maruader only)
45p thrust
52c swing
209 reach
3 weight
90 speed

dark milanese +light milanese plate(legionaire only)
71 body
31 foot
22 weight
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
Thanks for update.  Please can you put ranged AI back to how there were?  They are back to how they few a few patches back, just standing waiting to get shot, this slows the game down terribly.
(07-03-2015, 06:20 PM)The Cid link Wrote: Thanks for update.  Please can you put ranged AI back to how there were?  They are back to how they few a few patches back, just standing waiting to get shot, this slows the game down terribly.
Waypoints were removed i believe to make the game more difficult, although I'm not certain if that is the actual reason.
(07-03-2015, 06:46 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=The Cid link=topic=32601.msg224083#msg224083 date=1425752432]
Thanks for update.  Please can you put ranged AI back to how there were?  They are back to how they few a few patches back, just standing waiting to get shot, this slows the game down terribly.
Waypoints were removed i believe to make the game more difficult, although I'm not certain if that is the actual reason.
[/quote]

Yeah.  It was much to easy to do rag mode before.  Now you actually have to do stuff and Infantry.  Or do people like being AFk so much that they don't like having to do moving shield walls?  Last night at the VM event we did 3 runs.  Took about 15 minutes longer to do them total.  And its a lot more fun now.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(07-03-2015, 07:05 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=32601.msg224088#msg224088 date=1425753985]
[quote author=The Cid link=topic=32601.msg224083#msg224083 date=1425752432]
[/quote]

Yeah.  It was much to easy to do rag mode before.  Now you actually have to do stuff and Infantry.  Or do people like being AFk so much that they don't like having to do moving shield walls?  Last night at the VM event we did 3 runs.  Took about 15 minutes longer to do them total.  And its a lot more fun now.
[/quote]
Agreed, though 7.0 made huge improvements to the overall game mechanics, it made the gameplay itself more boring and repetitive. This patch looks to be moving the game back in the right direction, making it more challenging and fun.
If you want the game to be fast, make sure your shielders aren't half-AFK the whole game Big Grin

Well, make sure no one is half-AFK the whole game for that matter.  Everyone needs to play the game to win quickly now.  Before it was far too much of a grind fest - players sitting there spam shooting the same spot, Commandos sitting in the slashing line and waiting for the Nords to come, and no one really needing to move out except for repairs or to build walls and barrels for hard waves.  Since this patch, I have seen activity in teams in general greatly increase and the massive gaps in kills (think something like 300 to 200 to 50 and lower, so that 3 people would get over half the team's kills)  be reduced to a much tighter spread (over half the team having between 80 and 100).  This is something that I personally like to see.

It was also always idealized that Ragnarok would be very, very difficult and have a lot of drops to compensate.  It became very easy for a long time, and now it is time to ramp up the difficulty.  It is hoped that Ragnarok will now be increasing in difficulty without taking too much extra time (see Q's quote above) and allow for a higher drop rate.

That being said, everything is being monitored and further changes will eventually take place based on what we see and how we believe we can make it into what we want to see.
Agree things do need to be made harder.  The way ranged units came running into line of sight was good, it just needed tweaking as they were very slow to shoot.

Now its just a case of no double peeking is back, its not hard for a single player to wipe a whole wave of ranged.
(07-03-2015, 06:46 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=The Cid link=topic=32601.msg224083#msg224083 date=1425752432]
[/quote]

Can this be confirmed? Because if waypoints are removed it'll make map making slighty easier for the non initiated.

But anyway, I like the smarter Ai c:
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]