Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Welcome to the Order of the Scarlet Blade, Oklen and Calli3_. I'd like to point out that the emblem the Order uses is displayed on the first post. Of course, it is up to members to decide whether they want to use it or not. I personally would prefer it if you guys would use it so that we can all stick together.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
steam id: mistuhxfob
level: 15
class: heavy inf

please inv my alt character
name:buttertoasts
steamid: mistuhxfob
i have a server, 64 slots and its verified so it works with the website now, feel free to use it (this also goes for people NOT in the house)
Cool, thanks a lot SeanMoore. that 64 slot server is a lot of fun to play on. Also, thanks to Gomer for getting us access to a Teamspeak server.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yes it is. Playing on it now. Its awesome to see the amount of enemies that spawn every round with 20 or 30+ people.
Hi Click, as discussed in game tonight:

Ingame Name: Dojo_Mordaunt
Steam/Skype: Steam only, name is Mattls (with an L)
Level: Currently level 9 after about 4 hours play.
Class: Sergeant, hopefully with crushthrough.
Crafting Profession and Level: Yet to research this aspect enough to make a decision.

Thanks!
That was fun, in the 64 player server, least we get to work as a team, somewhat.....  8)

Still, there has to be proper tactics, or we resort to inflicting bots with suicidal pills ( ala Mountain pass )
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Character name: Derrick0001
Steam: kuhl1 or look up players kuhl0101
Level:8 (im pretty good so i level fast)
Class: Infantry right now
Crafting Profession: Blacksmith lvl 2
Ingame Name: Calli3_
    Steam/Skype: jegarner
    Level: 17
    Class: Heavy Inf
    Crafting Profession and Level: alchemist/3                                                    i left    but i need t ocome back i wasnt thnking
Ingame Name: Valkory
Steam/Skype: Steam-Vakuousdeath,i no longer use skype
Level: 12
Class: Archer/Inf
Crafting Profession and Level: I dont craft lol