Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
Truthfullies of Haven? Horns, are you bringing your misfits over? Taser, I can make Steel in 178 xp Big Grin
Yeah truthful of haven whoo!

Do you need anything like metal or wood to make anything to get that last 178 xp?
(19-12-2011, 05:49 AM)Taser link Wrote: Yeah truthful of haven whoo!

Do you need anything like metal or wood to make anything to get that last 178 xp?
I mean, I could use wood and metal to make military scythes and recruit swords, but I realllly dislike making shitty weapons.
Meh you can sell them off for some noobs to get. Besides military scythes are pretty decent. I understand though.
(19-12-2011, 05:55 AM)Taser link Wrote: Meh you can sell them off for some noobs to get. Besides military scythes are pretty decent. I understand though.
If you wanna supply the wood...and metal..?

(I didn't think to auction them xD)
Click, put me on the member list!

Oh, and if no one has higher than 4 blacksmith, I can be the house BS. I'd recommend putting the house crafters in the op, click Big Grin
I agree with Earth. My greatness must be recognized.
I am now a level 4 alchemist if you want to update the spreadsheet.
Alright, I have placed the tentative House Craftsmen on the OP. Unfortunately, I am hardly in contact with our highest level blacksmith, so I might have to take the mantle of that as well as alchemy. We will have secondary House Craftsmen in order to increase our flexibility. Also, average crossbows are now available for distribution if any of the lower level players wish for one. We have military scythes as well, and can make cursed stones on demand.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
if we have any, really, new players, I can craft recruit armor now. its better then what they begin with, if only slightly. I highly suggest making sure all newbs have a military scythe, its a good weapon for shield walls and it helped me so much when i first started

also, if you higher up craftsmen need material send me a message, I might have some wood,cloth, metal, to send your way