Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Random CTDs
Ever since the 7.4 patch ive been crashing on round 17-20 of any game i join. i have no clue whats causing it considering windows gives no info about the error. any suggestions would be appreciated.

edit: im going to see if disabling overwolf helps because several people have had problems with it, although ive been using it for months now with no issues.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
this is becoming very frustrating. BUMP (if bumping this isn't allowed tell me and i will remove it)
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
What kind of crash? Disconnect from the server, does the game just close down, does it show an error message?
(07-12-2014, 11:46 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:What kind of crash? Disconnect from the server, does the game just close down, does it show an error message?
game closes down. error message ill have to get a screen shot of it next time it happens, I've looked over it and its given me no useful info but maybe I'm just oblivious.