Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Add or No!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes yes! I like money!
60.87%
14 60.87%
Nah i like useless FP. (Write comment why not.)
34.78%
8 34.78%
I like idea but i would change here something (Write comment)
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New thing for FP (faction points)
(30-12-2014, 01:22 AM)Corndog link Wrote:''Where two Poles there three opinions'' xD

I just have new options for FP. It can be nice idea Aleks to put faction points somwhere in house. MAYBE just use it to invite members to house?

Nowww we talk! i just want to make those FP to usesfull thing :p. Im a guy who don't like things which are useless or not helpful at all.
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

(30-12-2014, 12:12 AM)Aleks link Wrote:[quote author=Kaasovic link=topic=37317.msg213352#msg213352 date=1419858632]
[quote author=Corndog link=topic=37317.msg213346#msg213346 date=1419857554]
Well everyone know that FP is reached from quest. Maybe we should use it to unlock some more quest/skip or faster repetable?

Ye wonderful idea, the more fp you get the harder quests you get Smile
[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaah then add some quest! No.

Here some more options.

1.Use faction points to respec your char

-5k FP = Respect for support
-10k FP = For character

.Next option its fame

2.More faction points u have then you gain more chances to drop common/green mats.

1k FP = 0,3% more chances  to loot common/green material
3k FP = 0,5,% more chances  to loot common/green material
7k FP = 0,9% more chances  to loot common/green material
12k FP = 1,1% more chances  to loot common/green material
20kFP  = 2,1% more chances  to loot common/green material

Let's say drop its 25%? not sure

And the last one is change faction points for glory points.

3.Glory points are very usesfull for crafting masterpiece weapons and armors

Now house crafting need Glory points for craft materials/armors/weapons
[/quote]

But there are the increased loot chances again :'(  I think everyone should have the same chance to loot something.

I think the idea with those chests (Think Haruka posted it) is pretty good.
(30-12-2014, 10:25 AM)Ricky link Wrote:[quote author=Aleks link=topic=37317.msg213443#msg213443 date=1419898371]
[quote author=Kaasovic link=topic=37317.msg213352#msg213352 date=1419858632]
[quote author=Corndog link=topic=37317.msg213346#msg213346 date=1419857554]
Well everyone know that FP is reached from quest. Maybe we should use it to unlock some more quest/skip or faster repetable?

Ye wonderful idea, the more fp you get the harder quests you get Smile
[/quote]
the more time you invest in playing, the higher your chances should be.
Yeaaaaaaaaah then add some quest! No.

Here some more options.

1.Use faction points to respec your char

-5k FP = Respect for support
-10k FP = For character

.Next option its fame

2.More faction points u have then you gain more chances to drop common/green mats.

1k FP = 0,3% more chances  to loot common/green material
3k FP = 0,5,% more chances  to loot common/green material
7k FP = 0,9% more chances  to loot common/green material
12k FP = 1,1% more chances  to loot common/green material
20kFP  = 2,1% more chances  to loot common/green material

Let's say drop its 25%? not sure

And the last one is change faction points for glory points.

3.Glory points are very usesfull for crafting masterpiece weapons and armors

Now house crafting need Glory points for craft materials/armors/weapons
[/quote]

But there are the increased loot chances again :'(  I think everyone should have the same chance to loot something.

I think the idea with those chests (Think Haruka posted it) is pretty good.
[/quote]
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
If you guys want ideas for faction points, how about make them have a percentage discount on marketplace items? Why would this make sense? Well, you're saving the Swadian marketplace from being looted by Nords and helping your faction (Swadia). Thus your faction (Swadia) wants to help you by giving you discounts depending on how much you've helped.

Random numbers to illustrate the idea:
100 FP = 0.5% discount
300 FP = 0.75%
900 FP = 1%
2700 FP = 1.25%
etc with a cap at 5% because let's not get too crazy.

If this were implemented, it'd help defray crafting costs by a ton. A big issue I can see with the idea is players getting others who have higher faction points to just buy everything for them...

It'd make more sense if the faction points across all your character accounts  was taken into consideration when calculating the percent discounted. I wouldn't want to lose faction points by using them as currency as they help give you an idea of how many quests you've completed with each character.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-12-2014, 05:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:If you guys want ideas for faction points, how about make them have a percentage discount on marketplace items? Why would this make sense? Well, you're saving the Swadian marketplace from being looted by Nords and helping your faction (Swadia). Thus your faction (Swadia) wants to help you by giving you discounts depending on how much you've helped.

100 FP = 0.5% discount
300 FP = 0.75%
900 FP = 1%
2700 FP = 1.25%

If this were implemented, it'd help defray crafting costs by a ton. A big issue I can see with the idea is players getting others who have higher faction points to just buy everything for them...

It'd make more sense if the faction points across all your character accounts  was taken into consideration when calculating the percent discounted. I wouldn't want to lose faction points by using them as currency as they help give you an idea of how many quests you've completed with each character.
wow.. something that actually makes sense.
(30-12-2014, 05:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:If you guys want ideas for faction points, how about make them have a percentage discount on marketplace items? Why would this make sense? Well, you're saving the Swadian marketplace from being looted by Nords and helping your faction (Swadia). Thus your faction (Swadia) wants to help you by giving you discounts depending on how much you've helped.

100 FP = 0.5% discount
300 FP = 0.75%
900 FP = 1%
2700 FP = 1.25%

That works too
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

100 FP = 0.5% discount
300 FP = 0.75%
900 FP = 1%
2700 FP = 1.25%

Sounds like something cool and not to crazy to use faction points for, great idea!
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017

100 FP = 0.5% discount
300 FP = 0.75%
900 FP = 1%
2700 FP = 1.25%

What if money sink materials like Phoenix Feathers were excluded from the discount, but instead the discount would start at 5% with, say, a 1% increase at the rate you suggested? That way it actually makes somewhat of a difference for other items, and people who still buy marketplace gear need an achievable amount of FP before they get a pretty substantial discount.
Excluding horses would be debatable as well, I guess, considering their prices. They aren't worth nearly as much as materials, imo, though.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
At least those fp's could give you promotion in games own market items. Just lowering the items cost a bit.