Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RPing
(31-07-2012, 02:06 AM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: For example, let's say it's a fantasy-styled campaign, and our group has been "led" to a sewer system that a group of orcs have been hiding out it. Let's say that I've made a brash warrior-type character who, at first sight of the orcs, bull-rushes into the group, hack and slashing away. After the fifth orc, he gets his sword stuck in the corpse of the next one, and in the process of trying to pull it out, he gets knocked flat on his face, only to turn over and see the largest, meanest, ugliest orc that he's ever seen in his life looming over him.

Watching his ailing brother in arms about to suffer an agonising and Bloody death a shadowy man almost half the size of his Warrior comrade quickly draws two arrows launching both into the throat of this giant Orc which kills him almost instantly and as the orc is choaking on his own blood now filling his lungs launches another three into his chest to seal the deal. Then CRACK a noice from one of the many tunnel routes an ambush he draws his bow turning trying to get a fix on the direction of what sounded like an army coming down the tunnel

there Cheeseliker i will leave it there Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(25-08-2012, 06:42 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: [quote author=Talgion Cheeseliker link=topic=4786.msg39581#msg39581 date=1343700387]

For example, let's say it's a fantasy-styled campaign, and our group has been "led" to a sewer system that a group of orcs have been hiding out it. Let's say that I've made a brash warrior-type character who, at first sight of the orcs, bull-rushes into the group, hack and slashing away. After the fifth orc, he gets his sword stuck in the corpse of the next one, and in the process of trying to pull it out, he gets knocked flat on his face, only to turn over and see the largest, meanest, ugliest orc that he's ever seen in his life looming over him.

Watching his ailing brother in arms about to suffer an agonising and Bloody death a shadowy man almost half the size of his Warrior comrade quickly draws two arrows launching both into the throat of this giant Orc which kills him almost instantly and as the orc is choaking on his own blood now filling his lungs launches another three into his chest to seal the deal. Then CRACK a noice from one of the many tunnel routes an ambush he draws his bow turning trying to get a fix on the direction of what sounded like an army coming down the tunnel

there Cheeseliker i will leave it there Big Grin
[/quote]

See, what Friewulf did just there? *That's* the most simple basics of what I'm talking about.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Okay I can do that too ..

* Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat. *

...  Big Grin
Troll level is over 9000!!!!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
GTA IV Rping was by far the best thing... ever!
They had no Space Cowboys or Wizards Sad