Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Alchemist Ability Ideas
another idea: Bag of Gold - you throw it and it draws attention of all bots in area until destroyed

(09-03-2012, 02:16 PM)Caak link Wrote: another idea: Bag of Gold - you throw it and it draws attention of all bots in area until destroyed

This is a fun idea. Would of course cost gold to use.  Wink
maybe it would also just need 5 small lumps of lead for it Wink since arrows dont need to be crafted after each battle again Smile
Sounds kind of like the pipe bomb in Left 4 Dead (with no explosion in the end). It'd be very useful for stopping a cavalry charge Big Grin
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
maybe some sort of grenades like in mount and blade wfas would be nice to craft (giving xp but way weaker than barrel)
(12-02-2012, 12:18 PM)Caak link Wrote: What about SMOKE -you throw it on the ground (ala Copperfield) and the bots ignore you for 10 sec.  ?
borrow the firebomb from cRPG and code it so bots ignore you or go crazy Big Grin
maybe sth which makes the bots kill their own guys Tongue
We will lose our ability to make horses. I think the Armorsmith will get some new armor for the different classes and the blacksmith will get some new xbows, bolts and spears. The question is now what we get  ;D ? Some ideas?  Smile
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
We get the ability to summon the void! (nothing) Tongue

I am sure the devs have something in mind, otherwise there will be angry ex-pony farmers Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
A pet giant