Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The problem with death
on a 16/ server , you get so swarmed that it doesnt matter if you kite or not. Higher waves mostly all have shields. You dont wanna take 2 hours to save 30 minutes of play Tongue
(11-09-2012, 08:06 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:on a 16/ server , you get so swarmed that it doesnt matter if you kite or not. Higher waves mostly all have shields. You dont wanna take 2 hours to save 30 minutes of play Tongue

On normal mode, for a sniper with a SSB and war arrows, boss waves really are very easy Tongue Skirmishers in the feet, troopers in the head and the same for pikemen. Each of those waves would take a maximum of 15 minutes to clear (I relate to my own experiences).
Striker strikes again.

(12-09-2012, 08:22 AM)Lord Striker link Wrote:[quote author=_Sphinx_ link=topic=5238.msg50130#msg50130 date=1347393992]
on a 16/ server , you get so swarmed that it doesnt matter if you kite or not. Higher waves mostly all have shields. You dont wanna take 2 hours to save 30 minutes of play Tongue

On normal mode, for a sniper with a SSB and war arrows, boss waves really are very easy Tongue Skirmishers in the feet, troopers in the head and the same for pikemen. Each of those waves would take a maximum of 15 minutes to clear (I relate to my own experiences).
[/quote]

its even faster with a fiendish and bronze Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1