Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Order of the RoseCroix [EU]
First post updated with details so you won't have to click the link.
This is a sweet looking post, Roran, very enticing indeed. Maybe I should join you guys instead?  ;D (kidding of course, good luck and I hope we'll be able to fight alongside each other on the field of battle).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The Legion have not responded to my application yet. I've sent you a friend request on Steam Roran.
Accepted you on steam. Do you wish to join?

E: Welcome Alyosha!

I'm making a clan now, with Alyosha as the captain
Drop down and give me 50!
Noone joining? Even no old members?  ???
C'mon guys this is a really fun clan, they has orgies and cheese. Although I think you'll have more success when the campaign stuff is in
I'd like to join, I don't really have the class to look like a true crusader knight right now though. I played mercenaries, but never joined RoseCroix.

Why do you want to join RoseCroix?:Because fighting side by side against the invading forces with clan/house mates is much more fun than being a loner if you ask me, even if we're not that many right now, hehe.
What troop type do you desire to be?:The classes are a little confusing, but I guess I want to be a guard.
What is your ingame name?:Albrecht, right now.
What is your steam name? (Not necessary):Don't use it. Would prefer to use skype, ts, or msn. Basically anything that's not steam.  Smile

(22-12-2011, 05:45 PM)Kwal link Wrote: they has orgies and cheese.
That's not very Christian  :-\
Added, welcome Albrecht!
haha RC now entered NI Smile I am Brandis. unfortunate I am NA