Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you wan't that people that are death get kicked out of the server after being death, because no spawn round? And that server would get locked for new players to enter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I do, Because then there are less bots. So it could be easier to get to Prince or Odin.
44.83%
13 44.83%
No I do not, I\'d like to get more bots. So i can have more kills and assist xp.
6.90%
2 6.90%
I find this topic silly.
48.28%
14 48.28%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

After wave 16 in Normal and Hard.
Copy-cat, you could have at least posted it on the feature-request board  Tongue Maybe someone could move it over there..?
The thing I had pictured was a server lock after wave 16, because players could not do anything from that point on, anyway, but would cause more effort for the server itself. Not sure if this is possible, but it would save the servers some effort, save the people online some unnecessary hardship without having to kick people off servers.
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist
(23-08-2012, 08:24 AM)Lollo link Wrote: when people enter in the server after wave 16 a message should appear (like the one that appears when a non-lvl32 enters in a hard server) saying: "There is no more respawn for this round. Wait until the next or go to another server"

I like this, and it doesn't seem like something incredibly hard to code in (apologies if it is, I've never coded Warband).
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt