Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Master Peltast vs Marauder
MP
(31-05-2015, 03:00 AM)Woody link Wrote: Master Peltast VS Marauder
Well i can do this as i have both Tongue

Master Peltast- All you need is Cts and armor so low cost

Marauder- I would say don't pick unless you have a sun pike or grater 

And using both Mp is better at using polearms more than Marauder at Throwing
You don't need a legendary pole arm to use a marauder well. I love my marauder even before I had a legendary pole arm. The only reason I seen to going MP is if you want to just stand there behind the cades or at a distance and throw or you can go marauder and slash or move around a lot more outside of the cades and just slashing everything with your polearm!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(01-06-2015, 09:20 AM)Xen link Wrote: You don't need a legendary pole arm to use a marauder well. I love my marauder even before I had a legendary pole arm. The only reason I seen to going MP is if you want to just stand there behind the cades or at a distance and throw or you can go marauder and slash or move around a lot more outside of the cades and just slashing everything with your polearm!

Yea far but like i said low cost.

Hes is getting Cts and he has a German Poleaxe maybe if he had a Swadian Poleaxe,Sarissa or Snake Halberd then it may work.

At the end of the day there both good hero's just pick what you use the most. 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Mara with a Jormungandr or Naval on open ground solo is just so much fun.  Behind the line you are a mean slasher/poker with more than adequate throwing skills.  I personally love Mara, but the absolute purity and strength of MP throwing is extremely compelling.  This coming from someone who has played both extensively. 

I do love Mara with Naval or Jormungandr though.  It's just so much damn fun.

It's easy to got top kills as either one if certain archers Tsuki aren't playing.
(12-06-2015, 04:07 AM)Irolltwenties link Wrote: It's easy to got top kills as either one if certain archers Tsuki aren't playing.

It's simple, we kill the Tsuki.