Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Munchies,Yogofo
(22-06-2015, 08:07 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=KittySwag link=topic=44562.msg233786#msg233786 date=1434960220]
Pretty sure, perhaps they were not your cades, I think the cades belonged to VM_Ribbed. <----
.... Even if it was we both have walls and we BOTH did not like this look at the pic ^^
[/quote]

Yes, he did seem upset, and again like my friend said. Sorry, if we offended or upset you both in any way. But Ribbed was not as so upset to want us to get punished and report us on the forums for a silly misunderstanding.
And once again: Please stop fighting over who is right and who is not in the report section. We do have an ingame chat and a public teamspeak where teams can discuss ingame strategies. One simple thing: If you are not bringing in a the support item you want to use yourself, ask in the chat if anyone minds you using it. That way situations like these can be avoided in the first place Wink and don`t have to end like this.
To all those who have forgotten: This is a teamplay mod. That basicly means: To succeed you have to play TOGETHER and TALK to each other. I hope I made my point and that both sides can get along better in the future.
Have a nice day Wink
Patty
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
(22-06-2015, 08:29 AM)Pᴀᴛʀᴏᴋʟᴏsᵀᴹ link Wrote: And once again: Please stop fighting over who is right and who is not in the report section. We do have an ingame chat and a public teamspeak where teams can discuss ingame strategies. One simple thing: If you are not bringing in a the support item you want to use yourself, ask in the chat if anyone minds you using it. That way situations like these can be avoided in the first place Wink and don`t have to end like this.
To all those who have forgotten: This is a teamplay mod. That basicly means: To succeed you have to play TOGETHER and TALK to each other. I hope I made my point and that both sides can get along better in the future.
Have a nice day Wink
Patty
Sorry to make another post then but here is the truth
Dyslexia = I need spell check + Once i push enter in Ts,In Game or even Steam i cant get it back :/

But i am willing to forget this as i have with LOT of other people. As one of the most active player in Ni i see a lot and i mean a Lot... that would make some Dev/Admin start with ban etc but i give them a chance then most of them change.

I hope you two have learned ask then do then ask again it just makes things essayer... 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yes, and thank for understanding, and I promise, next time I will ask for the cades if it is important to the team for our victory over the nords. But, remember, we are noobs so please don't start with reporting us on the forums for a simple mistake we created. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding. Have a nice night!
Unfortunately I have not been clear enough. I didn't say that one side is right and the other one is not. Imagine coming or coming back to this mod: I would have no idea what is usefull and what not. This mod consists of an experienced, old player base and a big ammount of low levels. If we don't explain/show new people how to play, they don't learn and I will always continue doing it the way they think is good. To be honest: Nobody reads through 40 forum pages on strategies before playing a game the first time, right? What I do sometimes is to invite new people onto ts while playing and just tell them a bit about the game and answer questions. It makes life a lot easier for both sides Smile
Hope this topic does not need more posts about who was given a lesson and what not...
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]