Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2x Loots on Celebrating days!!!
Hey there Community!!

My opinion is that the loots int he game are fair but a bit unfair at the same time xD  Wink

Me as an old player NEVER looted anything above 60k xDDD  :'(

but couldnt we make 2x Loot on the celebrating days too?  :-\

I like the feature with double XP and Random gear but 2x Loot would be Epic  8)

For the People who dont know what Celebrating days are :  New Year, Christmas, April, and so on.... ;D

Greetings
JackONeil aka.PoorCicero

1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017

(04-07-2015, 06:49 PM)JackONeil link Wrote: Hey there Community!!

My opinion is that the loots int he game are fair but a bit unfair at the same time xD

Me as an old player NEVER looted anything above 60k xDDD

but couldnt we make 2x Loot on the celebrating days too?

I like the feature with double XP and Random gear but 2x Loot woulb be Epic

For the People who dont know what Celebrating days are :  New Year, Christmas, April, and so on....

Greetings
JackONeil aka.PoorCicero
This would completely trash the economy even more.
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Man I am not sure about this, this would make our community better and higher too!
And it takes long from One day to another
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017

(04-07-2015, 06:52 PM)JackONeil link Wrote: Man I am not sure about this, this would make our community better and higher too!
And it takes long from One day to another

We know from experience what 2x loot does because we have had it before years back. Many legendary items dropped and were devalued in price. As for materials... If you do not know basic economy with money, please research why countries do not print out paper money to repay their debts. Please look up Hyper-Inflation in Germany during the Weimar Republic. If you have not noticed, gold in the game is losing its worth because of a constant influx along with the amount of drops being constant and never-ending.
Yes your right if to much legendary drop they lose their worth !!! Well I hope I get my legendary soon(I think not)
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017

I don't think that this would be great for legendary's, however, beside the gold and xp, I would like to see the normal mats loot increased to 2x on a normal server. But still balanced.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8