Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pavise vs Rg
Is the 9 Shielding to the 10 that bad and dose Pavise have that much Power strike (7) same as Aventurier ?
http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id...rossbowman

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
you can see a bit of a difference shielding as Pavise right next to RG, but I wouldn't call it bad. Legions and Zweis with 8 shield skill shield on Rag.
Also, yes, Pavise has 7 power strike.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Really the trade off is you can either bring xbow/bolts and a shield losing your 1h.
Or 2 shields & a 1h which would pretty much diminish the point of having shooting skill.
or sacrifice your support, but thats selfish Sad

Otherwise 1 more shield skill is hardly noticeable.

Also more than often you won't have a choice between shielding or shooting. Being able to do both is nice, but at the same time a huge burden.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Well i say this as i have a set for commando but almost 0 for Xbow but want one Tongue

Xbow
-------------------------------------------------------
Infantry 
So most of you would say go Rg (2.250m well sent for 3 heroes that almost do the same thing 8))

(19-07-2015, 03:52 PM)Deer link Wrote: you can see a bit of a difference shielding as Pavise right next to RG, but I wouldn't call it bad. Legions and Zweis with 8 shield skill shield on Rag.
Also, yes, Pavise has 7 power strike.
Thanks but that 7 power strike wow buff the Aventurier to 8 then making it almost as good as Leg

(19-07-2015, 09:37 PM)Ribbed link Wrote: Really the trade off is you can either bring xbow/bolts and a shield losing your 1h.
Or 2 shields & a 1h which would pretty much diminish the point of having shooting skill.
or sacrifice your support, but thats selfish Sad
Most of the time it would be xbow bolts 1h then in the later waves 2 x Shield 1h if the team needs it 

Quote:Most of the time it would be xbow bolts 1h then in the later waves 2 x Shield 1h if the team needs it 

This is what I love about Pavise.
I can bring in tome, xbow, bolts, and shield...then when i'm out of tomes put xbow in the support slot and bring in a one hander or extra shield. I can switch roles as either a main shielder, spawning with 2-3 shields, or shoot, or possible both. With the extra power strike, i can be a semi-effective attacker when the shieldwall moves out (with the right one hander). Pavise is versatile.

Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(20-07-2015, 01:41 PM)Deer link Wrote:
Woody Wrote:Most of the time it would be xbow bolts 1h then in the later waves 2 x Shield 1h if the team needs it 

This is what I love about Pavise.
I can bring in tome, xbow, bolts, and shield...then when i'm out of tomes put xbow in the support slot and bring in a one hander or extra shield. I can switch roles as either a main shielder, spawning with 2-3 shields, or shoot, or possible both. With the extra power strike, i can be a semi-effective attacker when the shieldwall moves out (with the right one hander). Pavise is versatile.
Pavise it is then  ;D