Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion about to fizzle out.
I'm unsure about the down ranking, that would discourage veteran players from going to normal and helping out redshirts in my opinion, meaning that they [newer players] don't get much advice or knowledge passed to them.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Quote:™ link=topic=45644.msg238077#msg238077 date=1438739634]
I would like to see a harder version of ragnarok that actually challenges us (maybe only for hero class) ... i mean every event run is just freelo... what i also would like to see is when t4 dudes / heros join normal they get downranked to a certain lvl so they cant carry all the red shirts alone and ruin their game experience..

Just some suggestions from me....

Greetz Floki

Ruin their game experience? What ruins their game experience is wiping on wave 8 10 runs in a row because nobody will help them out.

Veteran players need more incentive for playing normal not less.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
I must agree with Ribbed. If new players get wiped on wave 8 it's because they don't have just one hero on the team who can handle the matter when things get hot. Downgrading heros wouldn't help, just like Ribbed said that would discourage them to join normal runs and the newbies would see no veterans support. I can quite often see veterans joining normal and giving support to the team that otherwise could be in trouble to get to higher waves. And yes, they should do it even more often. New players will get tired and dissapointed quickly if they can't complete runs and get themselves assist xp to level up.
A bit off the newer player topic= but I found something pertaining to making ragnorok a lot harder:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/doghotels-brainy-bots

This mod used to not be compatible with mod merging besides for native, but now it's possible, I suggest looking into this and seeing how it can improve the ai and raise the difficulty for ragnorok.

Interesting. Myself I'm not sure if I'd like bots on ragnarok to get very smart and be able to block 90% or 100% of my swings... I'd get my sorry person rekt for sure.  :-\
(05-08-2015, 11:02 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Interesting. Myself I'm not sure if I'd like bots on ragnarok to get very smart and be able to block 90% or 100% of my swings... I'd get my sorry person rekt for sure.  :-\

Or just get a hammer and swing through blocks
(05-08-2015, 11:02 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Interesting. Myself I'm not sure if I'd like bots on ragnarok to get very smart and be able to block 90% or 100% of my swings... I'd get my sorry person rekt for sure.  :-\

Ranged would also have a significant advantage over inf characters.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Guys, who said they would be on 90% block, just 30-40% blocking would be a high improvement over how bots block. Also, infantry arnt going to be 1 v 1 dueling on rag, shielding and slashing should still have a place since I don't think the nords will block a guy behind another and will focus still on the closest one, aka the shielder. The bot proficiency on blocking can be set by weapon proficiency, so this could even just be used by the bosses with high wep profic, like loke being able to kick potentially [damn trickster], or just block better if bosses are cornered.  Though we always have auto block on our side so combat outside cades won't be impossible so long as your not alone dealing with more nords than you can handle :p

Pretty much discourages ramboing away from the team and needing you to fight together to deal with the nords.

(05-08-2015, 09:38 PM)Looter link Wrote: Guys, who said they would be on 90% block, just 30-40% blocking would be a high improvement over how bots block. Also, infantry arnt going to be 1 v 1 dueling on rag, shielding and slashing should still have a place since I don't think the nords will block a guy behind another and will focus still on the closest one, aka the shielder. The bot proficiency on blocking can be set by weapon proficiency, so this could even just be used by the bosses with high wep profic, like loke being able to kick potentially [damn trickster], or just block better if bosses are cornered.  Though we always have auto block on our side so combat outside cades won't be impossible so long as your not alone dealing with more nords than you can handle :p

Pretty much discourages ramboing away from the team and needing you to fight together to deal with the nords.

Nerfing fun even more? Yes pls, great idea... Sadly "fighting together" is just a term for dumbing down the gameplay even more in this game.
If shieldwall n stuff would actually require skill and not just mean one guys holds right click, presses chat button and goes afk and the other guy spams left click and watches a movie while doing it I`d be up for it but melee is already dumbed down mostly so pls, dont make running out and having some fun harder than it is right now.

Make this game playable without cading and with more dynamic tactics and people will come back. But since the offical agenda is "nerf fun" it will fizzle and fizzle until the last addicts leave the game.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I think you took this the wrong way, im not intending for the game to be more dull and just shield slash wall, im just mentioning that its still posssible though making a point that you shouldnt rambo without support in any case, have your friends watch your back while you fight outside because one person will likely be overwhelmed, but multiple people can take them on. Just block, slash, block slash outside cades for example legionaire or commando isnt much of a challenge, but with a more intelligent ai able to block properly it adds that [a challenging and engaging fight] to fighting outside the cades. Also remeber the ability for potential bot kicking shielders in traditional cade setting would change how people have to deal with nords, that also presents a challenge to the current way of dealing with nords. Overall, just want to make it more challenging and therfore fun.