Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2 levels From hero But dont know which I want to Go
The Chosen if you like to shoot. The Pavise if you like to hear "Why do you shoot? You're the pavise, you should shield for us!". The Aventurier if you want to have a fancy sword which you will probably use once in a whole run.

BTW It will take a lot of time to get that pavise's armor, especially with current drop rates. You will most likely get a good shield first, so even longer.
BTW2 A chosen with an eastern repeater is viable choice for a cavalry server.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Being able to shield doesn't mean youre  forced to. The option though can save runs, that's why I like pavise.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(10-08-2015, 12:09 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Being able to shield doesn't mean youre  forced to. The option though can save runs, that's why I like pavise.

*cough cough * prof troll
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(17-08-2015, 11:15 PM)WS_Elmo link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=46152.msg238814#msg238814 date=1439208550]
Being able to shield doesn't mean youre  forced to. The option though can save runs, that's why I like pavise.

*cough cough * prof troll
[/quote]

As someone said you dont have to shield, so i choose not to shield, so dont cough cough me elmo, go on holiday and stop being on this :p
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn