Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hallo, How are you all doing?
(21-09-2012, 04:17 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Hey mini, its still "lets find a tight corner" or "so no one is shielding?" or "why archers' numbers increased again?" or "lets shot boss before he gets close to team; we are greedy greedy!" or "why the hell i'm still not getting any legendary drop? Sad " (the last one mostly used by me and lollo i guess).

But i think we're doing fine Smile. Come and get some nord meat when you have some time.

Thats to bad, Shield walling really takes the fun out of the game for me anyway. Partly why I left to begin with.

[move] ??? I find this very annoying[/move]
I couldn't read what that fly by text read, the colors!  Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
actually, about half of the old playerbase is gone, a pretty amazing amount of young players joined, and the mechanics are described very well Smile. VLKA is still the best house out there, CC has most of the younger players and thats it. Smile welcome back.
Wusel @ Omnia
No mention of SB? And yes, the game remains as it was when you left. It's mostly just getting together with high level like-minded players intent on finding legendaries to grind for legendaries. At this stage, killing Prince and Odin are commonplace and it's just a matter of getting more equipment.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
woops sry clicky bunti Smile sb\pk ofc the NA playerbase Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
(23-09-2012, 06:46 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: No mention of SB? And yes, the game remains as it was when you left. It's mostly just getting together with high level like-minded players intent on finding legendaries to grind for legendaries. At this stage, killing Prince and Odin are commonplace and it's just a matter of getting more equipment.

Wow, what a great way to make the game sound like an extremely boring grindfest :Smile I don't know about others, but for me it is about having a personal playstyle/equipment, going into a Normal or Hard Mode server with random people and seeing how far we can get if we really try. All the while looking at cool new bots and props and pretty maps. I think there's much more fun to be had if you play that way.
Thats old faggot talk for you Tongue    Kwal has a good point though, it is awesome.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Sorry, I meant to say "it's just a matter of time until I get all the legendaries".
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
NI changes with time... Who knows what the next patch will bring...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I sense... Rangers... More... Rangers....
Striker strikes again.