Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do we get new players?
Volumes sounds good, nice video to be honest. A clear voice explaining everything. Nice.
(22-09-2015, 02:26 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote: Volumes sounds good, nice video to be honest. A clear voice explaining everything. Nice.

I agree, very nice video. The sound isn't too loud and it's pretty high quality, the video is available in 480p and up, and your voice isn't annoying. If it was a series, I'd watch it.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Thanks guys. I was thinking of making a Let's Play kind of thing where I level a character to hero.

Zero to Hero sort of thing.

Also a series of basic tutorial videos on getting started, using the website, how to not bash cades, etc.

I also tried streaming. I can do it, but without two monitors I am not really equipped to do it well since chat would be completely ignored. Assuming anyone watched it.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
(22-09-2015, 05:22 PM)GheerBox link Wrote: Thanks guys. I was thinking of making a Let's Play kind of thing where I level a character to hero.

Zero to Hero sort of thing.

Also a series of basic tutorial videos on getting started, using the website, how to not bash cades, etc.

I also tried streaming. I can do it, but without two monitors I am not really equipped to do it well since chat would be completely ignored. Assuming anyone watched it.

I'd be kinda down with lots of tutorial videos, and some event videos as well.

Zero to Hero sound really fun, but I think that it would be a lot better with 16 people starting from zero and going to hero than 1 person. Just my personal opinion.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(22-09-2015, 01:49 PM)GheerBox link Wrote: Hey guys. Made a video just to try out everything. It was late and I was trying to to be quiet so I know my voice is boring so I will try to fix that in the future videos. Just let me know what other suggestions you might have. Mic volume, game sounds, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2knSdolCeYM

Can we keep him?  Please?  Very nice work, I look forward to seeing more Smile
16 would be awesome but a nightmare to organize and coordinate to get the same 16 people everyone time once a week for a video.

I'm willing to try if anyone else is. My for sure play times are from 10-12 PM EST almost every night.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
Ok brainstorming tutorial ideas. Please add whatever you think will be relevant. May not happen, but let's get it all on the table and narrow it down to the essentials for now.

• Arrow switching
• Website activation
• Dropping items
• Respawning after waves
• How to peek - Double peeking
• Saving? - not sure this is relevant anymore
• How to tell if a nord is the last alive with TAB
• Health/ammo stations and not blocking refills
• Common barricade tactics (setup, narrowing amount of shielders) - Cade bashing and not blocking construction
• What to do as a new player - How to use medic boxes and how spam healers work
• The benefits of hammers vs. swords
• How to slash - how to switch a polearm to alternate overhead stab mode and when to do it
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
I'd like to encourage you to go on with this. I am impressed, GJ Smile
I can join you during weekends (might be intoxicated or drunk  :-\)
I appreciate the enthusiasm guys. Now I have to do this or everyone will be sad.  8)
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant