Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea to help new players.
Not a bad idea - the community for this mod is already small. I've had many experiences where it's me and 2/3 red shirts. It normally turns into the redshirts being dead, and watching me kite normal.

A mode for new players - to not break them early with the grind of NI, would be nice.

Would also be an interesting idea to bring back some novelty items via loot - Looting a pitchfork , a huscarl round shield, or the rare rare drop chance at something like a beer mug? Hell yes. Wink

~M
(17-10-2015, 06:50 AM)Monstersti link Wrote: Also in terms of having a easy mode, they would need to lock normal to lets say lvl 15+ or something in order for anyone to play easy. They would strip down the drops to almost nothing, which lets face it a lot of us play for.
I also have no clue how they would make the bots weak enough for it to be an easy mode.

I don't think they need to lock normal, but I said earlier that they should exp lock easy to levels 1 to 13 so no one above t2 really should play it.

And yeah there shouldn't be drops except for really basic mats.

(17-10-2015, 07:27 AM)Master link Wrote: Not a bad idea - the community for this mod is already small. I've had many experiences where it's me and 2/3 red shirts. It normally turns into the redshirts being dead, and watching me kite normal.

A mode for new players - to not break them early with the grind of NI, would be nice.

Would also be an interesting idea to bring back some novelty items via loot - Looting a pitchfork , a huscarl round shield, or the rare rare drop chance at something like a beer mug? Hell yes. Wink

~M

That's another thing. Even if we can help them in normal, they often get themselves killed. They don't like being told to stay in the back to absorb exp.

And idk about novelty drops in easy mode, it would make us want to play it instead of the new guys.
Prince Kills: 1
Ragnar Kills: 1

Haze_Warden
Haze_RoyalGuard
Maybe just automatically start them off at T1 or T2 or there abouts and make that the new red shirt range, so most average plays can do something when starting out, even by themselves.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(18-10-2015, 02:19 PM)Swadius link Wrote: Maybe just automatically start them off at T1 or T2 or there abouts and make that the new red shirt range, so most average plays can do something when starting out, even by themselves.

I dunno about that, that would remove 5 or 13 levels from the game.

I think starting at T0 is important. You really start from the bottom that way.

Haze_Warden
Haze_RoyalGuard
What the bottom is is relative. If you move the bottom up, there will be a new bottom from which leople will start from.

Aside from that I think an important question you need to aso is: what is important about the current bottom that we have now that moving it up a few tiers will remove. At this point right now. Starting out as a red shirt right now is not very fun at all, and is not indicative of how the game really plays for the vast majority of the game.

Both of these new people need when they first try out a mod.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

an easy mode should be implemented in bannerlord just to start us off because i assume we are on a clean slate. If so we will all be scrubs and this easy mode will be a good start
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
who says this mod is being made for bannerlord hey Wink
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I hope it's made for bannerlord, but that's off-topic.

(18-10-2015, 10:01 PM)Swadius link Wrote: Aside from that I think an important question you need to aso is: what is important about the current bottom that we have now that moving it up a few tiers will remove. At this point right now. Starting out as a red shirt right now is not very fun at all, and is not indicative of how the game really plays for the vast majority of the game.

That is a great point, because when I first started I know I didn't really want to play because the constant uphill grind to get more capable of surviving didn't seem worth the effort.

Haze_Warden
Haze_RoyalGuard
an easy mode lvl capped i think would work really well
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(19-10-2015, 02:04 PM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: an easy mode lvl capped i think would work really well

I think so too.

Haze_Warden
Haze_RoyalGuard