Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Will There Be Another Patch For This NI
This is going OT,
So, NI keeps going on, take a look: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg246554
Big Grin
Would be interesting to know, if we all would be starting from scratch in Bannerlords :p
(27-10-2015, 09:20 PM)Bobo link Wrote: This is going OT,
So, NI keeps going on, take a look: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg246554
Big Grin
i mainly meant a big update (meaning the release of 0.8, 0.9, etc.) when I asked the original question
AFG

The coding for Bannerlord has not been released yet.  There can be no attempts to start on the mod for Bannerlord until it is.  Probably not until Bannerlord comes out. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I think I read somewhere that next module system will be in C#.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(28-10-2015, 11:17 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: Would be interesting to know, if we all would be starting from scratch in Bannerlords :p

The idea would be that everyone would start from scratch should bannerlord come out and NI for it.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
It would also be interesting if we could have faction points be recorded and play into how much extra starting gold we have in the case of a fresh character start. Say you had a title of _____, then you get 200,250,500,750 gold for that title transfered to your bannerlord char. Amounts may seem small, but for a new starting player it would add up to some good start gear for a little boost. Or of course a complete fresh start is still fine too, though we should get a choice of what starting gear to get. [1 time]
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(29-10-2015, 01:29 AM)Looter link Wrote: It would also be interesting if we could have faction points be recorded and play into how much extra starting gold we have in the case of a fresh character start. Say you had a title of _____, then you get 200,250,500,750 gold for that title transfered to your bannerlord char. Amounts may seem small, but for a new starting player it would add up to some good start gear for a little boost. Or of course a complete fresh start is still fine too, though we should get a choice of what starting gear to get. [1 time]
Looting starting gear works just as well Big Grin
(29-10-2015, 01:35 AM)Jniko link Wrote: [quote author=Looter link=topic=48928.msg246741#msg246741 date=1446082175]
It would also be interesting if we could have faction points be recorded and play into how much extra starting gold we have in the case of a fresh character start. Say you had a title of _____, then you get 200,250,500,750 gold for that title transfered to your bannerlord char. Amounts may seem small, but for a new starting player it would add up to some good start gear for a little boost. Or of course a complete fresh start is still fine too, though we should get a choice of what starting gear to get. [1 time]
Looting starting gear works just as well Big Grin
[/quote]

Aketons ftw! No, a lot of players (rich ones mostly :p) would probably quit NI, but (although I also got some nice stuff) I would love to see a complete restart Smile