Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Riding With The King
(27-12-2011, 11:07 AM)Hande link Wrote: I wonder what you guys will do when King and Lord are in same server.  Tongue
i would follow them into the heat of battle to destroy the nord invaders and claim back the lands of my people
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(27-12-2011, 09:59 PM)Frappiller link Wrote: i dont think ive ever seen the lord on a server before ???

Just look out for... ''Lord Logics has entered the battle.''  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(27-12-2011, 11:30 PM)Logics link Wrote: Just look out for... ''Lord Logics has entered the battle.''  Wink
Or Lord_Hande.  Tongue
Or KnightRider, the true king of Swadia.
It's well known that my father was the king of Swadia, man who dedicted his whole life to serve his country as best as he could. Many years he served with glory, one day he died on the battle field and his best friend Jez (now the king of Swadia) quickly told the troops to retreat, so they did. With the king's powerful army Jez claimed the throne. Everything has gone down hill since then, this savage decleared a war against nords, without a good reason, sending all our men to siege Tihr, but do I need to say that it was a bad mistake? Now the Swadia is trembling in fear of Nords.
4,284,886 Nords Slain -- I think Jez is managing well.  ;D
(26-12-2011, 07:09 PM)Apsod link Wrote: So true Handyman Tongue
I like the nick name.... I will now use it. Thought you should know Smile
why doesnt the king ever say enything when hes on a server.
Because everyone start to ask looooots of questions.  Wink
Yea you guys should be mindful that he's a person too. He probably goes on to enjoy the mod, not go through an interrogation  Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
He speaks just only when he wants to, I believe it is because what was stated above, to avoid the huge mass of incoming questions.  :Smile