Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which of the following do you agree with
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unlimited captains and new like/dislike ability on forum
27.03%
10 27.03%
Only unlimited captains
16.22%
6 16.22%
Only new like/dislike ability on forum
2.70%
1 2.70%
Neither
24.32%
9 24.32%
Why not Zoidberg?
29.73%
11 29.73%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moar captains!!! Also like/dislike ability on forum posts. Poll
The idea that people should not be "allowed" to type in "+1" as a reply seems unreasonable. They are not saying anything profane or offensive.

Certainly the ability to thumb up or down a reply would allow for a sort of community moderation of the forum posts similar to the way youtube comments are flagged as spam after too many down votes. A poll is nice, but this only allows for a response to the original post, not individual replies. Furthermore, this limits the number of choices to something the original poster creates, which may, or may not, even be relevant.

There is no lack of discussion caused by this. How is "Yes, I agree with this." any more meaningful that saying something akin to "+1"? if the devs don't want to add this function that's fine, but don't try to argue it is for the sake of preserving discussion.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
(18-12-2015, 10:03 PM)GheerBox link Wrote: The idea that people should not be "allowed" to type in "+1" as a reply seems unreasonable. (...)
I was once explained that +1 is against NI forum rules because it happens quite often in other forums some ppl +1 everything to quickly gain large number of posts to achieve the status of forum vet and so proud themselves.
People should say their opinion and not just write +1...
I agree with Bobo in this one.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(19-12-2015, 09:25 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: People should say their opinion and not just write +1...
What do you need to say other than yes ? it a grate idea ? may aswell do +1

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-12-2015, 09:26 AM)Woody link Wrote: What do you need to say other than yes ? it a grate idea ? may aswell do +1
What is "yes" compared to 2 sentences explaining why i like it or i dont?
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(19-12-2015, 09:28 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=50512.msg250849#msg250849 date=1450517203]
What do you need to say other than yes ? it a grate idea ? may aswell do +1
What is "yes" compared to 2 sentences explaining why i like it or i dont?
[/quote]I like the idea ? What more is there to say ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
There's a reason for example Facebook has only likes and not dislikes. There's a reason NI has polls and not likes and dislikes, anything further I need to explain has been said a lot in this thread. Let's stop taking it too seriously guys. Smile
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I think you guys need to loosen up when someone writes +1, it merely means that they are agreeing with what is being said without typing "I agree with this". Honestly you make it sound like someone is shooting you or something ridiculous, lighten up, it's a tiny forum.

Or simply, add a like button.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I'm coming back to point out that 15/21 people (excluding winters zoidberg vote) approved of the unlimited captains and 11 of 21 agreed with the like/dislike function addition. The numbers, especially of the unlimited captains vote, show that a majority of people are interested in both.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Like and dislike, get with the modern times yo  8) , also unlimited captains                        +1
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.