Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Discouragement from playing.
Although I did encounter a few turds in the punch-bowl, this one is new to me. Don't let these sods discourage you my man, there's plenty of Nord blood to be had yet :-) 
Be sure to stay alive, and ignore them.

Just mute them, or use the ingame report button, if they try to block your way, or do something stupid, just take screenshots & post it on the report thread ^^^

Or maybe, just find another populated server to avoid the trouble.
Blut und Ehre
I am just going to add to what Jez said. The NordInvasion administration team does not put up with such behaviour. We try our best to make and shift this community to be how we want it, unique, fair and friendly. So behaviour like this will not be tolerated. Simply report them here on the forums (Including there ingame names) or report them ingame and we will search through the (logs/admin feature) and warn them.

It is always best you note down names of who does such things so we can send out the warnings and punishments as we wish you to have a warm welcoming towards NordInvasion.

Other than that, the community is very good towards new and old players, they seem to give the helping hands that are needed so unfortunately it seems you had a bad beginning. The best I can suggest is to continue to play and if you run into some people alike his again, simply report them as I said. They will be dealt with.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Yep, at first I had my doubts with the kickpolling and stuff, but it seems the community overall is a swell bunch. Teamwork is out of the question though