Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Loot System idea
(03-11-2012, 08:12 PM)TheChineseWarrior link Wrote:Revan ye and but everybody who dont care about the team then should stop playing them mod !

There's already plenty of people who don't give a fig about the team and the suggested changes would only encourage egotistical behavior.

Frankly, I don't see the problem here. It's not like Redshirts have a better chance to find loot. Actually they have it harder, because it's much less likely that a noob survives until wave 20. And if they do, well, let them have the same chance. Aside from that, Hard mode drops enough crafting material that people can become millionaires within a couple of weeks of intense playing. And with enough money you can buy yourself a legendary if you really want one. Maybe not a Volundr, but a DWP or a Dragon Axe is totally doable.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
its not hard just camp in a corner and do nothing, and you have a legendary as redshirt and they are richer then guys who play more then 500 hours
Loots: 0 
Well if a redshirt is richer than a person who has played 500 hours, that guy has definitely failed in his choices because it's not hard.

I've played 8 months for a legendary, but when I look at it, a legendary isn't that much better than a high tier craftable.

Also I think the mod is fun when the loot chance is low because then less people have a legendary so it doesn't make people who haven't found a legendary yet so depressed when they hear that X has found a legendary.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(03-11-2012, 08:27 PM)Alex link Wrote:its not hard just camp in a corner and do nothing, and you have a legendary as redshirt and they are richer then guys who play more then 500 hours

If someone is camping/leeching in a corner doing nothing, go into the IRC and ask an Admin politely to kick that guy. Chances are good it will then happen.

kill last -> do a shot
(03-11-2012, 08:37 PM)Revan link Wrote:[quote author=Alex link=topic=7186.msg59174#msg59174 date=1351974437]
its not hard just camp in a corner and do nothing, and you have a legendary as redshirt and they are richer then guys who play more then 500 hours

If someone is camping/leeching in a corner doing nothing, go into the IRC and ask an Admin politely to kick that guy. Chances are good it will then happen.
[/quote]

ye but "they" mostly move always a little bitfor 2 min then go afk then move and go afk so u cant realy report them
when a guy drop in first round wormbane, you can sell it for 4-5 high tier lvl craft items, then try this to reach as normal player with out loots after 500 hours when you dont get help from others
Loots: 0 
(03-11-2012, 08:58 PM)Alex link Wrote:when a guy drop in first round wormbane, you can sell it for 4-5 high tier lvl craft items, then try this to reach as normal player with out loots after 500 hours when you dont get help from others

So what? Statistically the current system makes it already much more likely to find a legendary if you play a lot and make it to the last wave. But since luck is involved some people find one earlier, while some find one later.

kill last -> do a shot
I looted an aurora after I played long the game, so meh, the game sounds fair (Yes I raged a lot for not getting any good loot but I kept trying, thats what we all have to do)

The game doesn't work only for legendary's, fun time with friends is a must.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
I have played almost everyday since hardmode came out, no legendary Tongue
(03-11-2012, 11:31 PM)Gismo link Wrote:I have played almost everyday since hardmode came out, no legendary Tongue
Mine was on prince  :Smile
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]