Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I am a modder, I developed a dynamic wave generation system last year.
I am in communication with kip on this, and have submitted code with full explanation, and when i saw how i did it, it is super tricky, lol. Definitely a new system which can be followed up on to improve the game by a lot.

Essentially the game mode randomly selects units added to the system at match start. It randomly selects how many units per player are spawned, within a realistic threshhold. It randomly selects unit type from unit pool, for each slot based on slots selected for round, bosses can be added with a few lines of code. Can be easily modified to fully feel like it is an NI mission meant to be included.

The main magic was how I cut, and merge a string with an integer, in a craft way, which makes calling the bot reference, making it possible to have a never ending fight, with totally unique waves every time.

So now i just wait to see if the project is approved, i feel like this type of mode is just what NI needs to create constant, around the clock matches, and better player progression.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
This would be really fun
Winter x 4
Thor X 2
Loke x 6
Prince x 6
Royal Torturer x 3
keep the enthusiasm coming, the more that want it, the better the chance of it being accepted. <3
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Yeah I want it. It looks fun.
Gur

I like it.
So in waves like 54 we can expect a random odin among the troops? Or Thors, tricksters, Loke and problematic nords Tongue?

And would it be just 1 of the bosses or maybe even 2-3, well options are huge, and this seems very interesting, not knowing what the hell is in the wave, and randomly a Loke appears in your base while thor is burning our shielders, however in higher waves of course. I'm guessing early ones would have a higher focus on normal mode and hard nords and difficulty escalating slowly until all odins spawn and kills us. If that is a never ending mode ofc, but what needs to be balanced is the XP and drops for this, cause, having a few odins and thors on each waves can give much more chances for players and giving way too many XP and gold, to be double worth it instead of playing other modes with 20 waves. It must not attract all the players away from those modes.

P.S. I do actually like the name Valhalla for the mode (sorry Terath Tongue)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
So theres waves beyond 20, so more respawn waves ? more bosses? maybe ? adding more players than 16?
That would indeed be sick

(unlimited waves or a limit to 60 that makes it more interesting like nka said)
Gur

yes to all! I just haven't heard anything yet, but the more support and interest, the better the chances. I just hope to hear back from the staff soon!
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Sounds like a great idea. An endless game mode would be great, especially if it involved shield walling tactics and random bosses spawning in as troops to spice things up. Could be the thing that actually makes me want to play this mod again. People have been talking about a new game mode for a while to no avail, and a few troops have been added to Rag but I think something like this could be a whole next level thing.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.