Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year!
(02-01-2012, 10:28 AM)Logics link Wrote: Its realistic, if your horse gets hit in combat I'm damn sure he will slow down than instantly speed up?
If we are following with this reasoning, will nord horses slow down when injured? And another thing, if horses slow down when injured, why not infantry? :-)

(02-01-2012, 10:28 AM)Logics link Wrote: The reason the weapons were locked I believe were to avoid the weapon slot bugs people are having when ingame. It doesnt hurt to just leave the game and switch your weapons around - Or minimize. Either way its done to make the mod more smoother.
Now I lost you. Forcing the player to close the game window while in-game is done to make the mod more smoother?

Also, what weapon slot bugs you are speaking about? That it was possible to access your inventory while in-game after a couple of respawns? But there was nothing to exploit - you could do exactly the same things you could do on the site - except it was much more comfortable. Frankly, if Jez never bothered with character equipment page, enabled all equipment that the character had (and could use according to his class), and left everything else to the game engine, the result would be much more player-friendly. :-(
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).

Messages In This Thread
Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year! - by Jez - 02-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Re: Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year! - by Lav - 02-01-2012, 10:53 AM