Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: yes or no
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wow bp you're so cool and NI really is dying
42.86%
30 42.86%
shut up bp ur dumb NI is fine
57.14%
40 57.14%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ding Dong, NI Is Dead
Might be dead compared to what it used to be, but almost every Warband mod/dlc is in the grandfather days. It's an old game.

The mod is still getting new players (a large group of us joined in July).
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
Just reset the mod and do NKP not hard.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Hi there. 

Alot of people proably dont even care about this but eh (Hi Malong and ur smart comments!)

For me there were 2 main reasons why i left the game.

The first being the insane amount of grind you hit at a certain point in the game. That point was around the mark,when i got my Hero class with the first few "Hero" Items. Being Trans Armor,SSSS for my RG and Pilums,Eastern Scale for my MP.The Price scale of most items had a serious spike. Alot of them 5m+ which is alot of money. I do like a certain level of grind,but this wasn´t fun anymore. Its my own opinion. There are alot of people that like this kind of grind,im pretty sure the mod is not dead,as op stated. 

Second was the Community. The "No fun Allowed" thingy is quite true. Whenever you step outside of your Characters role (rg,zwei) you get flamed or warned by players threatening you with Reports. I can understand that on Rag...but hard or even normal,cmon. Also 90% of the Zwei,players seem to be dickheads. Insulting and threatening newer players to report them,if they dont make space for the Zweis to slash.On a normal run around wave 8. That´s pure bullshit. Let the newer people get a grip on the game. Dont scare them off.Also a neat example,is the hideous flame that starts,when a newer player builds a barricade somewhere,in a rather useless spot.
And,yes im am aware that not everyone is like that. There are alot of nice and helpful players.Bobo,Looter,Kaas,Keru,Fara,alot of more people.And last but not least,the whole team working on this Mod.Quick and clear responses to Reports,issues with the game,basically anything.Thanks for that btw.

Why dont you tell him how things work? You gotta turn into a 2 year old and start a flame war?
And whenever that new Player,tries to defend him/herself. Other older players join to fight that newer one. Making him quit,and sometimes never return to the game.And then we have quite alot of players,that think they are something better.

Trading...trading...trading doesn´t seem so bad in my opinion...well people often tried to rip me off when i was new to this game,but i was able to trade most of my stuff within 2-3 weeks,for me that was a good amount of time.

I don´t really agree,on the mod being dead. For me it is,but there are alot of players that still play it.

I really hope that we will see this one,again in Bannerlord.

Have a nice day.Or evening.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote: Hi Malong and ur smart comments!

Hi Lirania and your seemingly random comments!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote: (Hi Malong and ur smart comments!)
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote: You gotta turn into a 2 year old and start a flame war?

Are you even trying to stay consistent?
(10-10-2016, 04:01 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote: (Hi Malong and ur smart comments!)
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote: You gotta turn into a 2 year old and start a flame war?

Are you even trying to stay consistent?

Nah that would be boring.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Endlessly off-topic-ing you NPCs ! Tongue
Get to the game and kill some Nords instead Wink
So I just got PM'd that someone wants to sell me a Partizan.
I haven't played this in months.
I didn't read half the main post.
Either way I laughed.
(24-10-2016, 04:19 PM)DrWhoCares Wrote: So I just got PM'd that someone wants to sell me a Partizan.
I haven't played this in months.
I didn't read half the main post.
Either way I laughed.

thanks, I try
i actually like the trading system in this mod. it's rather realistic and can, over time, make you better at bartering irl aswell as in NI. Also you have to think in advance for trading, having a bit of everything to get a certain item, selling and reselling mats at AH for a small profit at certain times, like buying hm when its like 5k and selling it for 11-8k