Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some Buffs and Stuff
On wulfsbane, there were a couple people negatively effected by the bug of it being usable by all. A big part of it was the name "WulfsBANE". Just like WormBANE it was usable by all and it made sense.

Theres a couple options I'll range it from best case to worst case

1. Make is usable by all again
2. Make it usable by Commando, Sharpshooter and Sniper like Halogis torch and fell edge
3. Make is usable by Commando and Sharpshooter like Dragon axe and Fang
4. Legionnaire, Aventurier and Sentinel like Illustrious
5. Keep it the as it is, (Legionnaire and Sentinel)
6. Make is only usable by Sentinel only

I think it should be either #3 or #4
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(10-12-2016, 01:26 AM)Coconut Wrote: On wulfsbane, there were a couple people negatively effected by the bug of it being usable by all. A big part of it was the name "WulfsBANE". Just like WormBANE it was usable by all and it made sense.

Damn, you're right.  We need to put the Ullrs Bane back to usable by all.
(10-12-2016, 01:29 AM)Winter Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 01:26 AM)Coconut Wrote: On wulfsbane, there were a couple people negatively effected by the bug of it being usable by all. A big part of it was the name "WulfsBANE". Just like WormBANE it was usable by all and it made sense.

Was Ullyrs Bane affected by a bug that made it usable by all

Adding Aventurier to the weapon is a modest buff I think
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(10-12-2016, 01:31 AM)Coconut Wrote:

My point was that there are two items with "Bane" in the name, Worm Bane and Ullrs Bane.  50/50 on it being usable by all based on that.  There are currently two accounts being negatively affected by this, and to them I apologize, but many items (especially legendary ones) have started off usable by all and were then fixed shortly after, so a fair amount of skepticism regarding "usable by all" tags on items with high stats is logical. However, this item started off with the proper tags, Legionnaire and Sentinel, and a bug affected it later on. This bug was not a change mentioned in the patch notes and was fixed as soon as it was brought to our attention.
Another factor is that only 1 person owned this weapon when it was legio/sent so not many people were aware of its proper tags when the 2nd and 3rd one were looted as its relatively a new legendary
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(10-12-2016, 02:11 AM)Coconut Wrote: Another factor is that only 1 person owned this weapon when it was legio/sent so not many people were aware of its proper tags when the 2nd and 3rd one were looted as its relatively a new legendary

Points still stand.  People trading an item while it is bugged it not grounds for that item to be buffed/changed later on.  Trades made on items that aren't bugged prior to changes aren't even grounds for that item to be buffed/changed later on...
(10-12-2016, 12:55 AM)LordChaos Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 09:57 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: as wulf and reb got almost same stats i'd say that wulf should be made more illustrious like(shorter but more damage than illustrious)

Because you own one..? :p

yes and no Tongue

because how it is right now legi/sent/av got like this
Fine Sword
Knights sword
Frost/avenger/etc
Ragnars/Stinger/Rebellion+Wulfsbane
Illustrious

it should be made either accessible for all 3 classes so it would fit into the progression or be inserted inbetween the 3 swords and illustrious
When it comes to Franstfang / Avenger I'd leave it as it is. Different heroes classes have different weapons locked for themselves, what's wrong about it ? Should some weapons be widely usable it would eliminate the weapons that are heroe ocked. The variety is good, no need to waste nice models in case they'd be pushed away from mainstream.
You can leave the wulfsbane as it is but next time some sort of bug happens just tell everyone what will happen. We asked a developer what will happen and they simply ignored the question. By that we thought it would be usable by all.
Gur

(10-12-2016, 01:37 AM)Winter Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 01:31 AM)Coconut Wrote:

My point was that there are two items with "Bane" in the name, Worm Bane and Ullrs Bane.  50/50 on it being usable by all based on that.  There are currently two accounts being negatively affected by this, and to them I apologize, but many items (especially legendary ones) have started off usable by all and were then fixed shortly after, so a fair amount of skepticism regarding "usable by all" tags on items with high stats is logical.  However, this item started off with the proper tags, Legionnaire and Sentinel, and a bug affected it later on.  This bug was not a change mentioned in the patch notes and was fixed as soon as it was brought to our attention.

It used to be a grey item usuable by sharpshooter in the old old days.