Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
armor heavier and worse stats*
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Just going to leave this here in response to Speed.

(10-09-2017, 01:11 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: Weight/Speed: Weight makes a enormous difference in speed. I just ran a test with baron with him on archer and me on pikeman. He has Tracker hood, Levitation's guard, Royal Sniper guantlets, No boots, Stag bow, Backs arrows, and a illustrious. Totaling a weight of 16.3 weight. I had Barbutte, Tiger scale, Light plated guantlets, No boots, and 3 stacks of ruptures. Totaling a weight of 21. He won. we started at thhe same time and he got the lead at once. Using this class "That is slower than Master Peltest." Though i will say for technicality's sake that he was on sentinel. the difference in speed between them and a warden using a EK is nothing.

Master peltest Athletics are higher than Warden, but that is because they need to be. Because the weight difference makes a huge impact on the actual in game speed.

Adding to that, Agility makes up a huge part of speed. Athletics only adds a small amount.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

With a team of 2 or more you can easily kite rag and get far.

You should not be able to kite rag in my opinion so the drop rates could be higher making events worth the time that it is.

Before you say ow you must hate kiting... No I done kiting more than most people. I just think we should not be able to solo each mod just about. Rag should be the 1 out of the 5 mods that you need the team to get past wave 4 even. Yet I have soloed rag to wave 11 with 300 ping...

Let people solo hard sure but rag should be as hard as possible so it becomes a higher chance to loot. With this you feel better as a team after betting it also.

Why i don't like the idea of making sniper even fast is that it all gets easier.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-10-2017, 07:29 PM)Woody Wrote: The fuck? like older than 2015 and alest 12 or 20 in game and it's red vs worm Bane that you were just talking about?

wow, didnt seem like long ago when black arrows couldn't be brought in by regular players. I guess the legendary state since then would have only gotten more extreme unless half of them are stored away by afg players. 
Regardless, this is just an idea for specific if not all legendary's to reduce numbers of em, legendary tier is irrelevant.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Legendary Hero classes... For example you could unlock being like 'Legolas' but obviously it would be more suited to Nord Invasion...

sorta the way WarFrame has 'WarFrames' and Rainbowsixseige has Operators. Or how in battlefront 2 you can unlock a hero for 1 life if you score enough points...

Would be time limited so maybe for like 2 weeks you would be an amazing archer.

Or maybe it would be life based if its point based on the server. If you get 100 kills on a server you can become "King of Swadia" for 1 life. A really OP melee hero

If they were to impliment this do you guys think it should be stats only? Or maybe have a few pieces of time limited gear
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Change db? It's in a strange spot ATM as pikeman and leg can use it. ( Strange part being it's tr4 with a etra hero)

So make it pike hero's and leg then buff ammo to 17 or a hard maybe at 18 as p on db is at a good place already same with all the other stats. I said ammo because it dose not change the weapon itself and it's not much of a buff even tho it looks it.

Yea I just want it red but who dose not?

(23-10-2017, 09:41 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: Just going to leave this here in response to Speed.

(10-09-2017, 01:11 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: Weight/Speed:  Weight makes a enormous difference in speed.  I just ran a test with baron with him on archer and me on pikeman.  He has Tracker hood, Levitation's guard, Royal Sniper guantlets,  No boots, Stag bow, Backs arrows, and a illustrious.  Totaling a weight of 16.3 weight.  I had Barbutte, Tiger scale, Light plated guantlets, No boots, and 3 stacks of ruptures.  Totaling a weight of 21.  He won. we started at thhe same time and he got the lead at once.  Using this class "That is slower than Master Peltest."  Though i will say for technicality's sake that he was on sentinel.  the difference in speed between them and a warden using a EK is nothing.  

Master peltest Athletics are higher than Warden, but that is because they need to be.  Because the weight difference makes a huge impact on the actual in game speed.  

Adding to that,  Agility makes up a huge part of speed.  Athletics only adds a small amount.

Sure, but that's with top end/legendary armor. Let's talk about a normal players with blue level gear:

Bear Armor - 15
Bear Gauntlets - 0.75
Open Trooper Helmet - 2.75
SS Bow - 1
Bronze - 1
Steel Reaver - 1.5
No Boots

That's 22 weight with 2 less athletics. Even if you swap out for a bear helmet (not sure which item it actually is -- I think the weight is a 1), that's still 20. And if you add in boots, it's even worse.

I get outrun all the time by most players. If the stats are only balanced for absolute top level gear, then it's not actually balanced.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Ummm. You need to look at the stats on the other side as well. The comparable Pikeman armor is 8. Which is 5 more than tiger scale compared to 3 more from Bear to Leviation's. What would make a bigger difference is the weapons. If someone is using Daggers than it's expected. But CTS are also 5 so yead.

Same Teir as you are using in your example for pikeman with spears:

Head: 2
Body: 8
Gauntlets: 1 (also only have hourglass here. nothing better exists for pikeman in the regular crafting.)
no boots

Throwing: 5
Throwing:5
Melee; Anywhere from 2 - 5

so 25 - 28 there. Add another 5 for a added stack of throwing compaired to a added 1 for archer. And we see why Pikeman have more athletics.

the top tier items would be the ones balanced compaired to the class stats. Not the other way round.

Daggers are OP light. That i will not dispute. They probably do need to have their weight increased. But a normal Blue gear Pikeman is going to use CTS most likely. And so have a good 8 - 11 weight more than you. Depending on what they slot exactly.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Woody-Anyone who has or wants DB to use from level 39-52
All classes have a few drops that are usable by level 39 and from what I know DB is the only throwing drop that is
To name a few
Bolt Tosser by Sharp
Hurricane by Sniper
And Torch by Infantry
Plus I think there's at least 1 more for Infantry
You remove any point in us and a lot of others in getting DB over Twigs or Volcanices
Lastly you make it that much HARDER to level up a pike
Some thing that you where complaining about a month of 2 back not pike specifically but all around leveling
I for one see no point in removing the tier Pikemens one legendary throwing
(27-10-2017, 09:46 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Woody-Anyone who has or wants DB to use from level 39-52
All classes have a few drops that are usable by level 39 and from what I know DB is the only throwing drop that is
To name a few
Bolt Tosser by Sharp
Hurricane by Sniper
And Torch by Infantry
Plus I think there's at least 1 more for Infantry
You remove any point in us and a lot of others in getting DB over Twigs or Volcanices
Lastly you make it that much HARDER to level up a pike
Some thing that you where complaining about a month of 2 back not pike specifically but all around leveling
I for one see no point in removing the tier Pikemens  one legendary throwing
Pike could be the easiest to LVL up if you have db. Lvling can be done in less than a week if you use db have some good aim and including you have no life. 

What's the best gear a normal xbow/sniper can get answers h-bow/pen with 1m bots and arrows. 

People already see db as almost as good as daggers/twigs. If it got a nerf now I would not be surprised.

Inf/xbow has no red 1h's (cut) meaning there all avg to me and 1 or all could be better if red.

The time between 39-hero should be quicker for the avg person sure but the avg person dose not have db. Ways like 2x XP are a better and more fair way a long time play lvls up the same way a new player dose.

Why there are 2 different gear trees I will never fully understand. How it is ATM is craftable is one and loots are the other. Dark blue crafted stuff being hero locked same with Red loots...? I would like to see it be 1 tree make all the orange stuff hero locked as well. That way a old player has to keep light blue gear or suffer from 39-hero like any new person. This way it will make people like me want the royal shields in the market. No joke I see this being very good for the market and that's why I like the idea. Make the game harder at the same time give us 2x XP.