Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
So what you want is ALL Legendary to be hero locked
I still don't know what DB has on any of the other legendary throwing
This change you want WON'T do what you clam it should
It was tried once with house crafted and all it did was stop older players from level up new characters
The only reason I can come up with is because you don't care about other players who don't have 12-15 level 52
Or because you just want all your gear to match...
Also that would leave pike with 1 market place and 2 crafted and that is it for throwing...

If I have this straight you want
Bolt Tosser and Penetrator Hero locked at least leaving Sharp with 1 market and 1 crafted
Hurricane and and Fiendish Hero locked at least leaving Sniper with 1 market and 1 crafted
And lastly Torch-Fell Edge-Fang-Dragon Axe- are all now hero locked
And 2 shields
And VGS-AGS
Oh and Worm Bane is now hero locked to

I don't get the point of all this limiting
As I said all that the last set of limiting did was make fewer players level up more then 1 character
(28-10-2017, 01:21 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: So what you want is ALL Legendary to be hero locked
I still don't know what DB has on any of the other legendary throwing
This change you want WON'T do what you clam it should
It was tried once with house crafted and all it did was stop older players from level up new characters
The only reason I can come up with is because you don't care about other players who don't have 12-15 level 52
Or because you just want all your gear to match...
Also that would leave pike with 1 market place and 2 crafted and that is it for throwing...
Db has ammo, speed and leg over every other throwing item. Daggers do have more ammo and speed but daggers have the downside of not being able to pierce shields.  

House crafted in my mind will still be Hero and with "stop older players from level up new characters" umm I'm not sure if that's even the case. Red loots were tr4 same with house craftables and back then it was just about the same with how much hero's people had being 4 or whatever.

Making this game harder is not a new idea and its one a lot of oldder players what. Rather than making the bots better maybe we should nerf us.  

Hero is 750k and Cts are over that. The house craftables are 4mish seems like it fits well to me.

(28-10-2017, 01:21 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: If I have this straight you want
Bolt Tosser and Penetrator Hero locked at least leaving Sharp with 1 market and 1 crafted
Hurricane and and Fiendish Hero locked at least leaving Sniper with 1 market and 1 crafted
And lastly Torch-Fell Edge-Fang-Dragon Axe- are all now hero locked
And 2 shields
And VGS-AGS
Oh and Worm Bane is now hero locked to

I don't get the point of all this limiting
As I said all that the last set of limiting did was make fewer players level up more then 1 character
500k xbow -> 750k hero -> 4m xbow
400k bow -> 750k hero -> 4m bow
We have to much crafted 1h's
We have to much crafted shields
We have to much crafted 2hs

Wormbane would get a Buff like i have been saying for a year should be the orange Ek 58c 101 speed etc

Also this from the wiki sums up how i see stuff 

[Image: 12c5711318d70f18d9693a5a9543a256.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
To me all this would do is make Leveling a HUGE pain
I think i have more Characters then the average player and I can tell you
You need a lot more time a patience to level then you did before house crafting was changed
You are very limited as is before you hit level 52
All that what your saying would do is limit one even more
And FOR REAL???
You want WORM BANE to be HERO LOCKED?????
(28-10-2017, 01:55 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: To me all this would do is make Leveling a HUGE pain
I think i have more Characters then the average player and I can tell you
You need a lot more time a patience to level then you did before house crafting was changed
You are very limited as is before you hit level 52
All that what your saying would do is limit one even more
And FOR REAL???
You want WORM BANE to be HERO LOCKED?????
Ye its op and unfair for people that don't have wormbane. So were else to put it well most people with wormbane use it (other than noob id's) on sniper and wait we have an opening under an orange sniper heroes 2h. We Still have Fireblade for the noobs that need a good 1h for a noob id.

Like I said nerf us but buff the xp. So we get to lvl up faster than before but you don't bring in anything that some even noob hero may have.

Nope still don't get it
All I can see this doing is limiting the gear one can use before hero class
And not getting players to craft much of anything
Players who will bother to craft full sets won't really be looking to sell them
Also I see this buffing prices for carfted more because CTS is now the best Pikemen weapon and SS is the ONLY Bow
(28-10-2017, 02:14 AM)Woody Wrote: We Still have Fireblade for the noobs that need a good 1h for a noob id.

But that is unfair to people that don't have a Fire Blade D:

As far as locking all legendary items to hero classes... It seems people generally don't want their stuff to be more restricted given the responses to patch 1.5.0 and 1.6.0.
(28-10-2017, 02:39 AM)Winter Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 02:14 AM)Woody Wrote: We Still have Fireblade for the noobs that need a good 1h for a noob id.

But that is unfair to people that don't have a Fire Blade D:

As far as locking all legendary items to hero classes... It seems people generally don't want their stuff to be more restricted given the responses to patch 1.5.0 and 1.6.0.

mm do it and push the blame on me then. Can thank me later if it works and the market gets better and the game gets harder.

Not how NI works Woody
I'm currently leveling 7 chars from t0 to t5 without any legs, so I might have some insight. I feel that i want xp as fast as possible and its only really 'worth' playing when the server is close to full, so my own equipment makes little difference, even if i use the splitter.

However, if i wanna be the t4 that carries a half full or full server (assuming this is stopping old players from making new characters as you say), then the main restriction is probably the support, not whether i have to use CTS or even jarids over DB. If there is already a one sided argument to allow all support items to be brought in at level 39, then this may amend the problem.

If support level adjustment is not a good idea though,
then what I'd say is if you have grinded enough for db or any leg, but you cbf playing for a few days with marketplace equipment, you probably arent yet bored with your current class. Hence you have little reason to create another character yet anyway. It's only natural for you to progress in NI by creating a 2nd and 3rd character once you feel complete with your current one/s. It sounds like the old players your referring to did not have many leg's yet if they didn't wanna make new chars, otherwise they may not have wanted to grind up again. This is  of course understandable, and changes should be based on this, given that NI is not at all a grinding mod, so we can't expect players to grind to progress should we?...

But if the support changes takes place it can be an intermediate step for woody's idea should have less 'negative' impact, and probably be implemented.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
I haven't heard a reason for it
Seeing that as I've said this happened once and didn't work
When it came out I hated house crafted being locked to hero up until we got gear to replace in more or less..
A little less then more
As I have been saying Sharpshooter has 1 crafted
And so does Sniper
What is wrong with having a few legendary's that are not hero locked?
Please tell me that