Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
(22-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Malong Wrote:
(22-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: It is hilarious how salty people become if you take away their 500k sheckel

Nka: I need Thor for Legacy.
PCK: Fuck Nka, he's rich enough already!
(PCK kills Thor)
(Nka rage quits a Tricksters event)
Faravin: PCK, please!
PCK: He's just joking. He'll be back.
(Nka doesn't return)

lol

I believe most of this is just because of people's attitudes towards the game.  Like Baron and Coconut pointed out, in their runs they were willing to let people complete their quests and get the rewards and it turned out better for everyone.  To those suggesting that the reward number be lowered and this will somehow fix the problem - people were still complaining when you didn't let them complete these quests when it was only 50k, and they were also complaining when you didn't let them get the last Valkyrie kill for that sweet, sweet 10k.  The massive jump to 500k only exacerbates the problem, but it did not create it.  To anyone reading this that knows they are also that person that yells and rages when they don't get that last bit of gold, just remember that this is a game meant for fun and there will always be another run.  Your friends and fellow players should be worth more to you than 500k, Faravin.

However, I am not wearing the rose-tinted glasses so much that I think this won't always be a problem.  I fully support Kaasovics ideas of basing the quests around presence on the server and, most importantly, making them account based rather than character based.  This will be possible when the unified inventory changed are completed.
That is exactly why the quests should be team play based, less farmable and more like something that rewards for team play. That does include more than playing ranged and killing bots.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I just don't get what's wrong with it
From what I know RG has higher loot chance then most anyone else because if a RG dies it tendeds to end in a wipe
RG are alive for most any bot kill and have higher loot chance because of it
It is in fact not impassable to loot when shielding and I tend to loot more mats when I am
RG's reward is not kills but a lack of deaths
(22-11-2017, 07:27 PM)Winter Wrote: However, I am not wearing the rose-tinted glasses so much that I think this won't always be a problem.  I fully support Kaasovics ideas of basing the quests around presence of the server and, most importantly, making them account based rather than character based.  This will be possible when the unified inventory changed are completed.
What happens to people like me were I have 14 hero's and half of them are close to getting one of the quests completed? Just a big pay day? Or would people rather it just get reset?

Legacy of a Hero quest:
Kill the following:
1 x Nord Sargeant (12 / 1)
1 x Nord Captain (11 / 1)
1 x Nord Warlord (13 / 1)
1 x Nord Commander (10 / 1)
1 x Nord Prince (12 / 1)
1 x Royal Vanguard Commander (12 / 1)
1 x Royal Torturer (11 / 1)
1 x Nord Siege Captain (8 / 1)
1 x Princess Dortea (5 / 1)
1 x Nord War Marshal (7 / 1)
1 x King Ragnar (9 / 1)
1 x Heimdallr (10 / 1)
1 x Tyr (3 / 1)
1 x Loke (6 / 1)
1 x Thor (7 / 1)
1 x Odin (3 / 1)

PrimeSlayer quest:

Kill the following:
10 x Nord Prince (68 / 10)
8 x King Ragnar (47 / 8)
2 x Odin (8 / 2)

So people like me get paid 3.5m gold ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-11-2017, 12:08 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I just don't get what's wrong with it
From what I know RG has higher loot chance then most anyone else because if a RG dies it tendeds to end in a wipe
RG are alive for most any bot kill and have higher loot chance because of it
It is in fact not impassable to loot when shielding and I tend to loot more mats when I am
RG's reward is not kills but a lack of deaths

This would only be statistically true if the RG consistently dies last during a wipe. From my experience, this is not the case; and someone in the shield line dying is the reason for the wipe.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'm not saying there the last to die
I'm saying they die least
In a run if a shooter or slasher dies most of the time you don't tome tell boss wave for them
If a shielder die most of the time one tomes at the end of the wave
Shielder are alive for a average of more bots giving them a higher loot chance
That is all I am saying
These two are not equivalent statements:

(23-11-2017, 12:08 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: From what I know RG has higher loot chance th[a]n most anyone else because if a RG dies it [tends] to end in a wipe

(23-11-2017, 03:51 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Shielder[s] are alive for a[n] average of more [bot kills] giving [shielders] a higher loot chance
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(23-11-2017, 04:00 PM)Malong Wrote: These two are not equivalent statements:

(23-11-2017, 12:08 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: From what I know RG has higher loot chance th[a]n most anyone else because if a RG dies it [tends] to end in a wipe

(23-11-2017, 03:51 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Shielder[s] are alive for a[n] average of more [bot kills] giving [shielders] a higher loot chance

Those corrections just made my day. xD
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Loot chance which shielders deserve, since it is the most essential role next to healing.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
That is the other place that has a higher loot chance then others because if a healer dies 9/10 times everyone else is dead

You are just trying to make me look dumb PCK
I am using logic and what I know of loots to say what class has the highest loot chance and least chance of Legacy
I don't know what you are trying to say but really I don't care