Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Whats the best non legendary weapon for killing Sliepner?
Snake spear for a pikeman, HWH for a commando.

Without legendaries, HWH is the way to go. Because there is not alot of people willing to make a snake spear, since it is not that great in a slashline. And when I say willing to make I do not mean the person actually crafting it, but the person paying for it.

And in my time playing NI, you seem to need speed bonus to dmg with a piercing weapon. This is not the case with the HWH.

But I am not a NI wiz, it's just what I have seen.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(06-02-2013, 08:33 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: Snake spear for a pikeman, HWH for a commando.

Without legendaries, HWH is the way to go. Because there is not alot of people willing to make a snake spear, since it is not that great in a slashline. And when I say willing to make I do not mean the person actually crafting it, but the person paying for it.

And in my time playing NI, you seem to need speed bonus to dmg with a piercing weapon. This is not the case with the HWH.

But I am not a NI wiz, it's just what I have seen.

Maybe the Polehammer with 50 blunt does well too, just very slow.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Would the repeater xbow do enough dmg to hurt sleipnir?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Without a doubt, but that is sharpshooter only, right?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Yup.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Any tier 3 and up crossbow will do some decent damage against sleipnir, seeing they all have pierce damage Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-02-2013, 02:51 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Any tier 3 and up crossbow will do some decent damage against sleipnir, seeing they all have pierce damage Tongue

Nah, the dmg may seem high but it gets no bonus at all, even not from WPF
which means it isnt that high in the end, especially with the low rate of fire.
I think Arbalest (Repeater) and up may do some decent dmg but for
example 3 bolt tossers and 6 Arbas +2 Fiendishs were a pain in the ass against Sleipner
(more than 1 hour).
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Thing is, most attacks that get through his armor are only doing 1-3 damage, so the repeater would be significantly more efficient than say, an arbalest, against Sleipnir. However, I don't think we should be talking about crossbows here.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.