Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Challenge: Ragnarok Mode
Hahahah you're right Dragonknight, just like hardmode XD Because jaridrain and divine handgrenades are just 20% harder XD

Senni, you are glorious! I Agree, and would likewise be willing to put something in the reward pool. I think it should be symbolic, tho. Partly because there will be 16 players deserving of the reward, so who recieves it? A lottery seems cheap, seeing as they will all have helped winning. Imo, anyway.
ponies?
maybe a dev-made reward :o only for the team that's first to beat ragnarok. Maybe a Head-on-a-Stick? A spiked stick with a nord head on should be easy enough to make, just as a gimmick, 15 blunt or something. I do say that would be pure win.
Maybe even a small mention of them on the map they beat Ragnarok on. I bet it would be a house to beat it first, so say it would be 'House Sword' a little sword could be drawn on a wall with the name of the house under it.

EDIT: Or just their banner on a building would do.
I like this idea, Possibly just edit the map that it was beaten on with the players names  somewhere hidden on the map. Sort of like a NI Easter Egg.
Striker strikes again.

I will bear this in mind.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Maybe at a map called Valhalla?  ;D
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
It might be possible to make a little statue of the players....

I have an idea how to do it,

Don't hold me to it though Big Grin

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(06-02-2013, 09:28 PM)Senni link Wrote: It might be possible to make a little statue of the players....

I have an idea how to do it,

Don't hold me to it though Big Grin

Too late. Holding you firmly to it, good sir.

Oh and Hyper, why are your responses so often formulated in such a way that the reader pictures an evil overlord? Is it on purpose? Can you teach me?
I don't want the players to get the impression that I am a) human or b) approachable. This being said, no, I cannot teach teach you the ways of evilness.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus

You make me sad. Come, Patsy!
Only way to beat it is with mass tombing and praying the server doesn't crash.

With this being said, if you actually make it to the final boss and kill him, it should be a 100% drop rate because you might actually get there once every 3 months. Whole Ragnarok mode is luck. Hard mode is skill, (unless you implement barrels/tomes into it, then it's piss easy).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Quote:Slayer link=topic=9755.msg81300#msg81300 date=1360462431]
unless you implement barrels/tomes into it, then it's piss easy

Really? Have you played the new hard mode?
Striker strikes again.