Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Feature - Add your house banners ingame
We still accept banners, and always will. So post them here people!

Phalangites, one of you spoke to me on TS the other day about a banner and I said I would do some small corrections to make it fit. Sadly I forgot your name, could you please contact me?
That image doesn't work, you have to upload it to a image hosting site like imageshack for it to work.
Hi. Order of Svijany's beer would really appreciate a private banner for his members. If it is possible. I already tried to put it into the game, but then i realized how it works. Would not be better to download those banners from server, like you do with items, gold, etc? [Image: 38d64963b0.jpg]
Order of Svijany has been added on slot A 08 in the next patch files.

Awesome banner.  Wink
Order of Svijany's beer accepts this with gratitude. Tonight is gonna be wild night, full of unrestrained celebrating and heavy drinking for honor and health of the Worm Conqueror The Great. Big Grin
I want A03 for The Rebels of Nord

[Image: stockback.jpg]
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]

In slot C-09 preferably, let me know if that's taken.

also, do you accept/implement updates if i work on it some more? i plan on making it a little better when i have more time
The Rebels of Nord and Servants of Annunaki has been added to patch files.

Yes, we accept banner edits, but post a new post about it don't edit your old one or I will miss it. Wink
kk Big Grin
I have let Hypernoma take over this project for me. All submitted banners are still saved and everything is the same, just a new thread and person who does the work.  Wink His new thread can be found here.