Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support - Builder Role
i like the new system works great.... damm plebs may even stop leech !!!
@Kaas pls add a feature to see who has what cades available/if medbox are equipped (tomes and barrel u see ofcourse) then we can easely call these leeching plebs out for it jaja
The euphoria has passed and now I understand what he wrote the Forward. Everyone builds anywhere. This is a really good job, but not in fashion where the first place team work, not individual. Although I've really enjoyed healing the team all these days. ))
Is it possible to return the old system until the new one is brought to the ideal?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Right now it certainly seems more difficult to have successful runs. It appears as if some people still don't build their cades, or if they do, they build them in the wrong spots. I guess in time there will be a learning effect, but until then it's quite painful.

I do wonder, however, if a slightly different variation of the current system would make more sense. What if rather than forcing inexperienced cade-builders (plebs) to place their cades in inopportune locations, they are given the possibility to repair/strengthen existing cades instead? So basically in the Building Menu you would have the option to either place the cade you spawned with, or to use it to strengthen an already built one (the amount of hitpoints that are added to an existing cade could depend on the engineer level and the cade that is getting used up in the process). To me this would have quite a few advantages, such as:

1) Someone who knows what he/she is doing can place the first cade in the perfect spot.
2) There's less clutter and thus less chance that people get stuck in between cades.
3) All engineers are still heavily encouraged to participate (be proactive).

Anyhow, I have no clue whether such a system could be implemented (and how much work it would involve) or if it's even an improvement, but I figured I would just mention it as an idea.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(03-11-2018, 10:28 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote: Right now it certainly seems more difficult to have successful runs. It appears as if some people still don't build their cades, or if they do, they build them in the wrong spots. I guess in time there will be a learning effect, but until then it's quite painful.

(...) What if rather than forcing inexperienced cade-builders (plebs) to place their cades in inopportune locations, they are given the possibility to repair/strengthen existing cades instead? So basically in the Building Menu you would have the option to either place the cade you spawned with, or to use it to strengthen an already built one (the amount of hitpoints that are added to an existing cade could depend on the engineer level and the cade that is getting used up in the process). To me this would have quite a few advantages, such as:

1) Someone who knows what he/she is doing can place the first cade in the perfect spot.
2) There's less clutter and thus less chance that people get stuck in between cades.
3) All engineers are still heavily encouraged to participate (be proactive).
(...)

This sounds great! Very interesting idea imo that at least solves a huge part of the problem! If people manage to protect each other,
play well and just don't die it may work well.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
After doing an internal poll and seeing the feedback here, I am glad to announce that we will be switching to a public barricade pool rather then a personal one. I'll also make sure that barricades and build points are refunded. Thanks everyone for your feedback, hope this announcement will brighten up your day
(05-11-2018, 07:50 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: After doing an internal poll and seeing the feedback here, I am glad to announce that we will be switching to a public barricade pool rather then a personal one. I'll also make sure that barricades and build points are refunded. Thanks everyone for your feedback, hope this announcement will brighten up your day

What not only brightens up a single day, but all when I play NI, is the impression of being listened.
This has increased significantly since you're part of the Dev-Team, Kaas!
Having been part of such a team in the past, I know exactly, how annoying it can be, when players
critizise. Getting sth to work properly in Warband isn't easy, at least it wasn't for me. Compiling, fixing,
hotfixing, uploading, reuploading and listening to bad commentaries after, can be nightmarish indeed.
Therefore - Thank you so much for doing it anyway and not giving up! It's really appreciated! Sorry
for my part of the salt. When I think about it, I will try to be more constructive the next time...
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(05-11-2018, 07:50 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: After doing an internal poll and seeing the feedback here, I am glad to announce that we will be switching to a public barricade pool rather then a personal one. I'll also make sure that barricades and build points are refunded. Thanks everyone for your feedback, hope this announcement will brighten up your day

The medical system will also be redesigned?
I'm so attached to this (
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(05-11-2018, 08:40 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote:

The medical system will also be redesigned?
I'm so attached to this (

As far as I know there are no major complaints about that system, so that will stay the same (for now)

I actually kinda liked the new system, but I guess quite a few people will welcome this reversal. I also want to add that we all appreciate the time and effort you guys put into this mod.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
Cool! Hopefully things work out.

The medic system I like, as it seems people are more often using heals casually, whereas before you'd rarely get healed outside of boss waves.
The only "problem" with the current healing system is that people haven't quite learned to rotate heals on say a Thor wave but I'm sure we'll catch up.
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music