Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: whut u wunt
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tell me plz
48.48%
16 48.48%
I like believing in myths
21.21%
7 21.21%
Seeing people shrine for luck is fun
30.30%
10 30.30%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

disclosure of the loot system
Hmm, my double meanings got a big fish this time.

(30-01-2019, 08:23 PM)Woody Wrote: Exactly what I was looking for thank you

A. Thank you for backing up what 1 dev has said to make it "100%"
B. Thank you for proving my point I'm going to make about devs on this topic.

(30-01-2019, 09:19 PM)Woody Wrote: From what I could tell its real as part of the rumours I didn't say turned out to be true.

A. Referencing the 1 or 2 that he said no one else said at that point.
B. How some devs don't give a shit about rumours till i posted this topic mainly because they start them.

(30-01-2019, 10:04 PM)Winter Wrote: Obvious utter hogwash

Obvious ha ye don't think it is for the avg person. Have you seen the tag next to your name? Some people imply that to someone that's not going to lie on a topic like this. Thinking devs would be above this is not strange it what would be expected. Talking about something that's important to others, so is it that strange someone will trust your word when spoken on the one thing you worked on a lot that being Items/drops. 

I do like a good bait and switch but this is a topic that should have been a simple answer yet you think its a joke. 

Like do i need to say it again... in game, i could not care less if you said "if you run around in a circle for 5 hours you get a free loot" but I made this topic implying we are all sick of all this "hogwash"

(30-01-2019, 10:04 PM)Winter Wrote: No lol, Kaasovic already gave you what you were looking for.  The only part he got wrong was that each player is assigned a random number when they join the server and that is the order the server rolls for loot in.  This means that technically your chance of looting is reduced a tiiiiny amount for each player that joins and happens to get a lower number than you.

For anyone that was fooled by this, please take a moment to reflect on this amalgamation of several of the silly, nonsensical rumors that have floated around this community.  Pointlessly convoluted, of course it is a straight up RNG system.

Kaas was unsure about 1 thing about the drop system and to me, that was enough for that I wanted 1 more dev to talk on the mater just in case he was wrong on something.

You proved that by the 2nd sentence."The only part he got wrong was that each player is assigned a random number when they join the server and that is the order the server rolls for loot in."

Ok, now that this is done I can show the 2nd step of my request. 

Put this info about the loot system on the Wki, or even Strategies and Guides idk dont care just somewhere that people can link to say... This is how it works.  

Thanks for playing Winter.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Cute, but entirely too predictable:
[Image: fc83ef1ed7.png]