Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
(15-01-2012, 10:25 PM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=brave_chicken link=topic=906.msg7981#msg7981 date=1326666296]
Looks delicious ;D still want more jarids though! I put in for double throwing weapon capacity!

forgot to add to patch notes, they are indeed doubled as well
[/quote]
I love you.

Edit: Do huscarls have double throwing axes too....
Insane hard Smile nice job done there
Wusel @ Omnia
New patch! Awesome Big Grin Good job dev's team.
54N1T4R1UM
(15-01-2012, 10:25 PM)FinKone link Wrote: Jez thanks for investing so much free time and hard work.

Not like I spent weeks doing all of Hard-Mode mostly by myself or anything *cough*  Wink
Thank you for the hard work and the great mod.
But.
Just playing with a few buddies in my house. As I am lvl 40 there is not much (actually nothing) to gain for me on a normal server. Nothing. So I go to a hardcore server, but even my survivability is short there. What just happened is a split in the community. Not much fun playing with friends who are lower level, not much fun for them to play with higher level.
I suggest at least to give some more incentives for higher level players on a normal server. Oh and the hardcore is just insane.
The Jeldan Citadel sucks balls now. I like the idea of removing the grind room but adding new bot spawns was not a good idea. It would be okay if the distance to swadian spawn was equal from each bot spawn, but now we get one epic uphill struggle path and two stupid backf*ck entrances. Another problem with that map is that bots get stuck even more often and without map polling the only way to reset the round is?... mass suicide.
I worry about this though - we got a good bit of decent players on right now and can't get much past the first wave on hardcore more... lolol
"Players over level 39 will no longer get XP/Loot in Normal mode"
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Epic... Absolutely amazing work. Nord Wraith is f***** scary!! However, I am also a little concerned about not gaining xp on normal servers as all of my house are below lvl 35 =/ Kind of puts the dreams of treamwork out the window as when members pass 39 there will be a divide.

However, this is amazing, I can;t wait to see the new drops and the new troops look awesome Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Woo! <3
After your feedback, we have changed it so players over 39 will still get XP/Gold in normal mode, however they will not get any loot (this is to stop farming and to give players an incentive to try and work as a team in hardmode).