Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
(16-01-2012, 12:37 PM)Arielky link Wrote: I am afraid that removing the arrow from the support slot was a mistake.
I think it will be best to allow the archers to have an average support weapon with 60 arrows and the bow.

I'm spawning with 100 arrows atm. When I log in with my archer char I still see my arrows in support slot so I don't know if this has anything to do with it
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Its time to reply with a Trailer xD
After rigorous testing of all classes and levels, I've come to like most of the new changes in the recent update, even the mat drop level limit. Some things should and will get adjusted of course. NI is still in early beta, so if everyone puts aside more then five seconds to voice their opinion and or their arguments, we may just get to 1.0 before next christmas.

On that note. For the first time, someone asked me to leave a server yesterday, while using a low end character no less. Even after getting scores of up to 400+ kills by stealing all the kills, such as this is unknown to me. He said something like: "I don't want to sound like a dick, but your supiriority is killing our buzz. Could you leave please?". Thanks for the compliment. I will leave you with a quote from a famous strategist:

“If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril.”
I don't Hyper. I can spawn with 96 but then I wont have a melee weapon.
(16-01-2012, 12:33 PM)Helvictus link Wrote: Sorry if i'm being dense here, but i'm at work and cant find out at the moment.

Quote:Double arrow/bolt/throwing weapon ammo quantity and removed them from support slot

Does that mean that if we put a quiver of 30 arrows in 2 of our weapon slots that we don't get 60 arrows anymore? If so that's a little lame? I think i'm probably reading it wrong though as no one else has said anything?

If someone could clarify it would go a long way to assuage my fears.

thanks

sorry for denseness.

We have increased arrow stacks and at the same time removed arrows from the Support Slot. So now when you take one slot of arrows you should get around 50-60 (I totaly forget the number we set yesterday right now) instead of 30. This was done because before this patch a Archer would have to give up half his arrows or melee weapon to bring along a Support item, by increasing the arrows you get from one stack you end up more or less the same as before, but you can now take a support item without sacrificing arrows. Hope this clarifies it, still sleepy.  Tongue
(16-01-2012, 01:19 PM)Helgi link Wrote: On that note. For the first time, someone asked me to leave a server yesterday, while using a low end character no less. Even after getting scores of up to 400+ kills by stealing all the kills, such as this is unknown to me. He said something like: "I don't want to sound like a dick, but your supiriority is killing our buzz. Could you leave please?". Thanks for the compliment. I will leave you with a quote from a famous strategist:

“If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril.”

Sun tzu ftw!

never had this happen though although talking about asking to leave servers, people are always asking others to leave because they haven't gotten good equipment, come on folks, be good to the noobs!

and,

Quote:We have increased arrow stacks and at the same time removed arrows from the Support Slot. So now when you take one slot of arrows you should get around 50-60 (I totaly forget the number we set yesterday right now) instead of 30. This was done because before this patch a Archer would have to give up half his arrows or melee weapon to bring along a Support item, by increasing the arrows you get from one stack you end up more or less the same as before, but you can now take a support item without sacrificing arrows. Hope this clarifies it, still sleepy. 

Awesome! thats actually much better than what i was thinking.

thank you.
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
I am playing with my friends now, and one of them is an archer with 2 arrow slots and a melee weapon.
And I don't have this equipment..
(16-01-2012, 02:01 PM)Arielky link Wrote: I am playing with my friends now, and one of them is an archer with 2 arrow slots and a melee weapon.
And I don't have this equipment..

This might be because he had a stack of arrows equipped in the Support Slot before this patch. We will look into this and see if we can put a check or something in place.
1st the arrows in 3th slot is rather annoying for people that are 1 like a one handed weapon or are archers or hybrids. removing them form support is a excellent way to gain people to use support classes but this and the fact as archers you rather helplessly against the double amount of incoming darts, javelins and axes. makes it hardly fair to defend against

2nd i agree you want for higher levels to not farm a lot. but don't make crafting only for the rich, because that would be a rather fun spoiler. instead allow to make higher levelled of enemy to drop multiply of the (low level) items or something that.

3th yay the shields are back  Smile
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
I'm not cav, but i have a question, now that ranged have double ammo to allow a support equipment, could be fair that cav have a horse slot, allowing them to bring support equip too.
Ok a horse could be considered as support equip as it could be more usefull that any shields or medkit by luring bots far from teammate, but it limits cav player that can't bring support.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]