Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
Dear all.

Congratulations on completing the first round of the house tournament.

Today I need to arrange the sudden death, I will be messaging all of the current winners for a single champions name. This champion will be required to come onto the house tournament server at a specific time with the 8 other houses for a knock out match.

The knockout match will be 5 games of free for all death match. Each match we will be allocating points to each house, the house with the Lowest number of points will be out.

The points will be allocated based on a kill your enemy basis, this means that every kill counts.

Because organising all 9 houses is a logistical nightmare, if there is no time that suits everyone the games will be pushed back to next weekend.

Thanks.

Chris.
(06-07-2013, 10:27 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: Good matches all around today, here's most of today's matches.

Unfortunately missed the one VLKA match today but hopefully catch the others tomorrow.
And couldn't record the team-killing spree that was the UK matchup because i was in it Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/user/includeyourbanana/videos

Hahaha, loved that "Yuri is gay" in Teamspeak and then a moment later Yuri on Steam "just bleep that out" ;D
Striker strikes again.

SCK against WS match at 18:30 BST (half a hour after the Sudden Death) if possible.
(07-07-2013, 04:10 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: SCK against WS match at 18:30 BST (half a hour after the Sudden Death) if possible.

Yes, if possible this would suit us both best.
Striker strikes again.

in 30 mins right

sudden death?
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
I am happy to change your time if you want to. The only thing is that we dont know how long SD will last.

And yes SD is in 30 minutes

[countdown=7,7,2013,18,00][/countdown]

Dear all,

Thank you all who responded to me with your chosen champions, you have passed and are free to fight in round 2. But one House has not responded to the champions call!

WK you did not respond with your champions name, everyone else was ready with their champions.

I am sorry to say that your house has been expelled from the tournament.

If you would like to discuss this then please find me on IRC or message me on here.
Ok..Im not in wK but Im good friends with Achilles and he will be on later today. I will tell him asap to respond to you to talk about it.
As usual, today's matches for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/includeyourbanana/videos
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Sphinx being stupid

I seriously thought he had killed last (seeing there was 4 of us on him) and then went for the elevator. I almost joined spec to regain health and ammo faster :X Then on teamspeak they start saying there was one more .. oups.

Thanks for recording Banana =D