Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I want to see the Prince
Anyone more the me who want to see the prince?  Sad

But really, when all the high level players are on the Hard mode servers it do feel impossible to ever get to the prince.
Been there, done that Tongue
Good for you!  ;D
The problem is that apart from the XP, there is no real incentive for us to play till prince on normal anymore. And even then, the XP on hardcore tends to be better in a shorter space of time =/
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Quote:The problem is that apart from the XP, there is no real incentive for us to play till prince on normal anymore. And even then, the XP on hardcore tends to be better in a shorter space of time =/
Yes thats the big problem. Nobody of the new player will see him without glitching. Even some high lvl player never seen him. I think the developer should workout a solution for this problem.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I'm lvl 41 and only been to wave 18 3 times Sad
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I'll admit it. The only time I've been close to prince was with the 0.2.9 Jeldan Citadel room. Other times, I was dead and spectating.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
a small part of me misses that room Tongue
- Fingus
I don't really miss the room, but I sure as hell do miss the main gate being closed and there being all types of ways into the fortress.  I won't play that map.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
No wonder Swadia is in ruins if the guards are stupid enough to leave 3 gates open...
- Fingus